“Bargain venue for food n drink”

Nigi Nigi Nu Noos Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 307 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Antipolo City, Philippines
“Bargain venue for food n drink”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Evenings eat n drink all u can. Dont take the proverbial... go n eat n drink to ur satisfaction, let the management make a small profit n keep the place open. A great feed n water hole.... show the staff some manners (salamat po) for service n ur glass will never be empty.... after all what do manners cost?

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Potton
“Great location”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Really good location right on the beach. Ideal for a quick cold one when the going gets too hot on the beach. Helpful security man arranged a lounger and sunshade for me. Ate there one evening also and the food was plentiful and cheap.

Visited May 2014
Broome, Australia
“The most delicious hamburger in the whole world”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

When I am in Boracay I always make sure that i eat their hamburger even my husband and my daugther agreed with me that Nigi Nigi Nu Noos have a fantastic tasty burger . Their burger is huge so we just ordered one burger and share it with my daugther their mango smoothie is good too .

Visited May 2014
Manila, Philippines
“Ribs and Beers, All You Can (Tue & Fri Only)”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

When my officemate learned that I am going to Boracay, she insisted that I try the Ribs and Beer all you can of Nigi Nigi Nu Noos. I am familiar with this resort but haven’t tried their ribs yet.

We passed by this resort in Friday afternoon and saw their sign that they only offer the Ribs and Beer all you can on Tuesdays and Fridays from 7-10pm for P780 per head. We will only be staying in the island until Monday so it’s either we try it that night or forget about it. We decided to try it and got there 10 minutes before 7pm. The waiter added a table in the beach for our group.

The package includes all the local beers that you can drink (SMB, San Mig Light, Red Horse, etc) plus unlimited serving of ribs. The ribs were served with potato wedges and coleslaw. The marinate/sauce of the ribs was really good; it was not sweet, so one can really enjoy a lot of servings. The meat was tender that you can easily slice it (or bite it) and take the bone off.

Overall, we enjoyed our meal. This place is highly recommended. My wife told me that the next time we are in Boracay, we need to make sure that we will be there either on a Tuesday or Friday night avail this package again.

• Visited May 2014
Naples, Italy
“Mixed feeling”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Nice place on the beach, nice bar, we had the burger which was ok so was the fries, and the grilled blu marlin fillet which was super chewy and could hardly finish it. An average place like many in boracay.

Visited March 2014