This is a beautiful hotel, with it's own amazing beach. The problem is that when you leave the hotel, you have to go to the very touristy D'Mall. The rooms are expensive, and food at the hotel quite pricey. Also the only way to get there is to fly to caticlan and the staff will take you over in a speedboat. It would be perfect for people who just want a lazy holiday anddon't want to leave the hotel.
They do have a shuttle into and out of D'Mall. Staff are brilliant, no complaints about the actual hotel. The swimming pool is sensational, and hot rock heated with little bubble beds scattered throughout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort