From the moment you arrive at airport to the moment they drop you back at the airport everything is perfect. We didn't leave the resort, except for a few moments and we were so glad of being back. Breakfast buffet is one of the best we experienced, close second to the one of the Peninsula in Bangkok. We tried the Sirena twice good food resonably priced and then we had room service the other night including a barbecue at our villa organized by the hotel... a great experience, only one advice make sure you are hungry... We will come back sooner than later!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort