Boracay is beautiful but Shangri-la was a disappointment. The rooms were fair, bathrooms played up, and being such a huge property, it was hard to get around it as there were limited buggies. The staff were appallingly bad at looking after the guests. We paid 5 star prices, for what we felt were 4 star accommodation and 2 star service. They tried to double charge us several times, so please check your bills carefully. If you have a complaint about anything the staff waffle around and don't do anything. We had to demand a meeting with the GM to have unjustified charges removed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort