We stayed here for a week and enjoyed it.
This hotel checked all boxes for us:
- helpful staff
- great view
- nice restaurants, a bit expensive though
- excellent private beach
- lots of activities
- perfect spa
- clean and comfy room
Also just a tip - rent a kayak and paddle to a beach next to Shangri-la for a nice swim and beach walk.
I have already recommended this hotel to my mates and I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Prestigia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort