There are a lot of good comments about this hotel already. It's true that cleaning is done twice a day (in the evening they come to 'refresh' your room), you can get clean towels and water by the swimming pool and on the beach. And that's all. I'll tell about what can spoil your rest. Firstly, the swimming pool turned into a cheap cafe - OK - everyone needs to earn a living - so when you come to the pool a waiter immediately comes to you asking if you want anynything - which can be quite annoying. People eat and drink in the pool, smoke on the beach - noone reproaches them. Secondly, you begin to understand that all that politeness was a bit like a game - when they come up to you at the end of your trip and ask to fill in a special card to compliment their service to you. You would have done this even without asking (there are special cards in all rooms), so when they approach you - it's a bit unpleasant. Last but not least - breakfast buffet, It IS OVERPRICED. It funny to see slices of pepper in glasses instead of salads, no seafood - ordinary set of scrambled eggs and an omelette. It is NOT what they advertise on the Internet. Actually, you pay quite a lot of money and have a right to expect the best. We can say that only the transfer to and back from the hotel was impeccable. Plus wi-fi connection is fast and free everywhere in the hotel. The toiletry is of excellent quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort