My partner and I traveled to the philippines to visit my parents, and we spent our last week in Shangri La Resort in Boracay. This resort is great for relaxing from the hustle and bustle from work. I will have to list what is excellent here because there is so much.
1)Pick up service from Caticlan via a speed boat, took approx 15minute from the airport to the resort.
2)Villa Pool is awesome. Close to the beach and bar, what else can you ask for.
3)Happy hour at the beach bar 5-7pm buy one get one free. Top shelf selection.
4)Beach and pool service. They will make sure they find the spot you want.
5)Restaurants, we went to Vintana, Serena, and Cielo. Great food especially the breakfast spread. Service is great, all the staff are willing to accommodate your request.
6)Entertainment center is great too if you want to get away from the beach. They have a pool table, air hockey, sport TV, computers, table tennis, and karaoke.
7)Staff are very friendly, helpful and honestly they go far and beyond to make your stay relaxing and pleasant.
8)If you like to run, you can run around the premises which is great because you have the view of the beach as well as the grounds.
9)Spa is excellent, ginger tea and cold face towels to get you started and bring a camera with you to take pictures of the Spa, its like a hotel within a hotel.
10)Staff and services are top notch, can't say enough about them.
OOOOOOOO and I forgot they do have shuttle services if you want to go to other stations, but I believe there is a Fee, but if you want to go to the D'mall its free.
Hope this review helps with your decisions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort