We stayed in a Deluxe Seaview room for 7 nights. It was wonderful. The breakfast buffet was great, the pools lovely, the grounds beautiful, the beaches terrific, the clear blue waters warm, the snorkeling nice, the restaurants excellent, and the staff very friendly. No mosquitos, warm weather but not brutal. Unlike some properties kids do not rule the atmosphere. You can take the complimentary shuttle to Boracay's bar area and touristy shopping area if you like. We booked on site for another week next December- it's that nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort