This is a fantastic beach resort with the experience starting with the efficient and comfortable transfers from the airport to resort . Has a beautiful setting set into the hillside facing West over the ocean perfect for sunset cocktails. The two beaches the resort is set on are beautiful - one private beach and one shared with other resorts,both with the powder white sands, crystal clear waters and lake like ocean of Boracay. The one private beach does get a little busy on weekends at which times the larger shared beach offered a quieter option, both beaches are substantially quieter than the main Boracay beach. The large complex of pools also offers a good alternative. The gym on site is well equipped and offers yoga classes, didnt try the spa. Kids are well catered for .They were supplied kids robes and slippers in the room and the kids club and entertainment centre with free amusements kept them well entertained. Restaurants are ok but not great and a little expensive but shuttle bus to nearby restaurant options is available. The cocktails in the beachside bar were brilliant especially during the 2 for 1 happy hour. The breakfast buffet was excellent. Stayed in family room with large balcony with day bed overlooking the ocean . Room was comfortable, clean , well maintained and generous size for 2 adults and 2 kids. Staff throughout were extremely friendly, the best we have encountered anywhere in the Philippines. Was a little expensive but well worth the price. We plan to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort