Surpasses everybody's expectation. The service was superb, food in the hotel area was so-so but fine to eat. The shuttle bus that goes back and forth from the public beach area was on time. We loved the play area, there's pool table, ping pong, basketball arcade, and a BIG childrens playroom. That's why i love the hotel, my toddler and baby who are allergic to swimming pools chlorine, enjoyed the private swimming pool that is 70% salt water. They will fetch you from the airport and will assist you until you check-in your luggage. Amenities are L'Occitane, the toilet was so nice, nobody wants to get out of the hotel anymore. Perfect relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort