Had an intense few weeks working in Manila and decided to shut down and head for the islands. Boracay was exactly what was needed, again a top notch setup from the Shangri-La chain. Beautiful room overlooking the sea, lovely beach, very secluded from the manic not-so-nice Boracay strip. If you need a weekend to relax go for it. Restaurants are ok and over priced, considering you are staying on a resort it could do better. Pool was very busy and we went off season, not ideal...for the price you pay I would expect less occupancy. Staff was friendly as always.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Prestigia, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort