I went to the Shangri-la Boracay Resort last weekend for my cousin's wedding. We flew from Manila to Caticlan and we were received by the staff of Shangri-la as soon as we entered the airport lobby. They helped us with our luggages and brought us to their private van, driving us to the port. They have their own waiting lounge which had very comfortable sofas, clean restrooms and complimentary bottled water. We didn't wait too long when we were informed that the speedboat taking us to the resort was ready. Everything was smooth-sailing. We arrived at the resort and was greeted by their manager. A golf cart was waiting for us to bring us to the lobby. Check-in was a little slow because they only had two counters but we didn't wait that long.
We stayed at a Deluxe Seaview Room which had a nice balcony. The room was spacious and had complete amenities. The bathroom was big and had a tub, a separate shower and toilet.
What I like most about this resort is their service. The staff was very friendly and helped us with just about everything. Their beach had very comfy lounge chairs and big sunbrellas to keep us from the sun. The staff goes around offering everyone water and fruit kebabs. There was even someone who would ask you if you want your sunglasses cleaned!
The food, to say the least, was superb. The breakfast buffet was loaded with different varieties and they were always fresh. I loved their cold cuts, breads and bacon. There were also two eggs stations you can choose from.
I am counting the days until my next visit to this resort. Truly a gem in Boracay! A definite must-visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort