“Great Bar, Restaurant. ”
Review of Kasbah

Kasbah
Ranked #26 of 353 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

6 nights in Boracay and popped in on 5 occasions. Stephen and Martin make you feel so welcome as do all the staff.
Spent New Years eve here and had a blast.
Great location to chill have a few drinks and Moroccan food.
A must visit when on White beach.

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank PaulW7598

Reviewed January 1, 2019

As I had not read the reviews before I ate here, I was pleasantly surprised by the nice and tasty food. The food is pricey as some has mentioned and this was one of the most expensive meal I had on the island. I like the nice ambience and relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank AndrewYew
Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Always eat in this restaurant whenever I’m in Boracay! Steve - the owner/partner added a warm experience! Great Mojitos, Chardonnay and food!

1  Thank mariasusanaf2018
Reviewed December 23, 2018

My family and I ate at Kasbah last night. It just reopened after 6 months of closure the other day and we were very happy to have a great dinner there. I had the lamb tagine, my wife had the chicken wings, a baba ganoush appetizer, and my child ate the chicken nuggets. All the food was excellent as I expected, plus very reasonably priced. I must add I was concerned about ordering the chicken nuggets, but i must say they're some of the best chicken nuggets I've every eaten. First, it's fresh chicken breast, breaded in panko crumbs, and I believe deep fried in coconut oil. They're fantastic and so much better than the ones we get at Costco at home that have no flavor. Next trip to Boracay this will be one of my go-to restaurants.

1  Thank jakerofmanm
Reviewed April 24, 2018

Was really looking forward to eating here after reading good reviews but ended up very disappointed.
Place itself is well situated and looks good but the bar area and kitchens and toilets are scruffy and poor.
Food was luke warm and pricey for what you got,beer was okay,service was slow and staff a looked bored.There are a lot nicer places to eat nearby.

Date of visit: April 2018