“Real Morrocan food at Boracay but atmosphere could be improved”
Review of Kasbah

Kasbah
Ranked #22 of 318 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Tasty moroccan food. Ordered the Lamb tangine (solo) and couscous. The lamb dish is tasty but menu says its for solo serving, to my surprise when the server opened the plate (which I must give PLUS points for using authentic moroccan plates) the solo serving is good for 2 people. They must say its good for sharing coz people are mislead with this. Couscous is bland so could be improved with additional herds. To enhance the moroccan experience, they could add more detail to it.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Arriving at Kasbah on a late wednesday afternoon as the sun was setting, I didn't quite know what to expect. I'd been to a fair share of restaurants on the the island, but when one thinks of a Moroccan one, I for one was quite skeptical. Once i tasted their couscous however, my every concern seemed to just digest into my stomach - bite by bite. Aside from our main course we had a dish containing squid, which was quite ravishing as well.

So, if you're in the mood for something different yet exciting, I truly recommend this place!

1  Thank shanewolf
Reviewed July 26, 2012

one of the places that you must have to dine while in boracay..their foods have irresistible aromas and mouth watering taste, their tagines are the best..plus its unique...their flavors are so distinct..i think its the only moroccan restaurant in the island.. their staffs give good service too..and the atmosphere is truly an island experience..

1  Thank lutfi r
Reviewed July 18, 2012

So far this is the only place that serves mediterranean cuisine that really tastes good, every time we go to Boracay, we never miss a meal here.

1  Thank Nori C
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Exceptional Moroccan food! Rave! It was recommended by our son and, what wonderful surprise. Worth the walk from D'Mall.

2  Thank Nonoy G