“Fancy place and nothing is wrong with it”
Review of Indigo Restaurant

Indigo Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 326 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Discovery Shores Boracay's most popular dining destination, Indigo Restaurant is featured in the 2017 Philippine Tatler's Best Restaurants List, and shortlisted for the 2010/2011 MIELE Guide to Asia's Best Restaurants. Indigo serves a highly seasonal menu of creative coastal cuisine, using only the finest ingredients available from the bounties of land and sea. Its unparalleled wine program offers Indigo diners with Boracay's best selection of wines by the glass, along with prestigious bottles of leading labels from old and new world wineries.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

As it is located within the Discovery Shores Hotel Boracay, it surely must be fancy. Located at the top North of the White Beach, if this is the end of your walk from Station 2 or 3, give yourself a reward of a cool juice or beer, while relaxing at the beach chair and enjoying the sunset.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is one of the best resorts in all of Boracay with a great beach front, exceptional spaces, good food. But it needs to some really good upkeep as it is beginning to show some wear and tear - furniture, towels...little things.. but you notice...

2  Thank JEmmanuelLasPinas
Reviewed May 29, 2014

this was one of the best places we ate at on the island of Boracay.

The food was delicious- Fresh fish and wonderful complementary starters.

We had Lea as our waitress- she was very friendly and was the best service we had on the whole holiday!! we would definitely go back there for Lea alone.

Well worth a visit - a little bit more expensive than the average eatery on the island but well worth it.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I've stayed in Discovery during Christmas and New year. Excellent food and ambience. The rooms are good sized, clean and modern. This is more like a family hotel. If you are not a big fan of screaming kids, you stay at Asya Premiere (honeymooners) Minus points:Had an argument with front desk. I've asked them to check with my flight status and they provided the airline number? I don't care if your damn busy for what they charge, I expect a spot on service from start to finish.....I asked to speak to their GM and they resolved it, I would rather not. Despite a few hiccups still say this hotel is in the nicest part of boracay and pretty . I would still recommend it for people going to Boracay. I wished I didn't have to go through the argument. It would have been 5 stars.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Welcome home was the greeting we received upon touching down at Caticlan and indeed it feels like coming home. Last time I was in Discovery was in 2012 and some things have only gotten better. I loved the fact that The team at Sands particularly Philip and Julius were kind enough to ask what the kids want for breakfast. When we asked for daing na bangus or milkfish, we had it the next day. I also liked how they retiled the pool and added the jacuzzi effect. Nothing beats the powdery sands of the beach at station 1. Though pricey, Discovery Shores is one place I will purposely save for.

Been to Indigo Restaurant? Share your experiences!