Boracay Sands Hotel
$44
$155
  • Pool
Hotel Soffia Boracay(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$47
$50
  • Restaurant
$74
  • Bar/Lounge
Island Jewel Inn(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$32
  • Room Service
Fat Jimmy's Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$45
Agoda.com
Azzuro Di Boracay Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Beachfront
Kaiyana Boracay Beach Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$49
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeach frontgreat hotelnight's restkey cardclean poolbeach locationbreakfast selectionawesome staysmall thingspresidential suitea nice place to stayexcellent locationthe hotel staffboat rideaccommodating staffhot and cold showerwi fi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I've stayed in this hotel for more than 5 times already since the first year they started operation and so far, I have no complaints.

The quality of the room furnitures and appliances (all top-notch) have not gone down even after 4-5 years of operation. And their room rates is still very affordable. One would expect to pay a lot on this hotel considering its room quality but their pricing is lower than other similar good hotels in Boracay.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank KenDNP
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Came here last minute and was looking for a quiet beachfront hotel away from station 1 and 2.

This hotel is clean, right on the beach, and peaceful. The staff have all been nice and courteous.

I would definitely come back here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chaplin358
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stayed for a week in this hotel, I say the room is spacious enough and the bathroom looks new. The breakfast buffet they have are almost the same for everyday and or they just budget it depends on their guest. I can't complain more on the walking since I hate to be in station 1 and 2 either because of the loud noise at night. I would suggest if they spend more on chairs of bathing beds outside the hotel to attract more guest except for the hotel design looking blunt. The room is just right for the price but the noise coming from the neighboring room having sex is excruciating.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

we stayed at the sands in jan 2012 for 21 nights, the rooms were very clean no balcony, right on the beach 10 steps and you were on the beach, reception was ok didnt go out of there way to help you , the breakfast is terrible but I must say the girl on duty at breakfast asked me what I would like for my cereal and made sure I got it each morning . we did ask if we could be upgraded to the rooms with balconies for our last 3 nights but the reception never did come back to us so that was poor , we wouldnt stay there again for that length of time , it would do for a short time because of the location , price and clean

Room Tip: we stayed on the ground floor swimming pool just outside the door , was a little noisy at time
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2012

a very expensive airport to hotel transfer (and back).buffet breakfast is bad. the food has an average taste yet so pricey, it has a poor location. plus points for this hotel are... presentable room, clean linens, and a courteous staff.

Room Tip: look for another hotel. not recommended.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family