Boracay Sands Hotel
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
$24
$23
TripAdvisor
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
$14
  • Restaurant
$7
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)
$29
$21
$29
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach frontgreat hotelnight's restkey cardclean poolbeach locationbreakfast selectionawesome staysmall thingspresidential suitea nice place to stayexcellent locationthe hotel staffboat rideaccommodating staffhot and cold showerwi fi
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I stayed at the Boracay Sands Hotel for 2 nights in February, 2011. It was my first visit to Boracay and I was travelling with 2 girl friends. The location was fantastic - right on the beach, it was peaceful and quiet and just a short walk to Station 2.

The room was modern and comfortable, while it was clean the carpet was stained a bit. The shower was fantastic.... but, the toilet was a water-saving one so and required a couple flushes for a clean bowl. The key card had to be left in place for power to the room so charging cell phones/camera betteries had to be thought through. My only real complaint.... the wifi wasn't accessible in my second floor room.... I had to stand outside the room, overlooking the swimming pool. The breakfasts were great! and was different both mornings that we were there. All the staff was very friendly and helpful.

The rates on the website were cheaper than the rates we got at the hotel for the second room. Only one room was available online when I booked - directly through the hotel website.

We found the rates at the money exchange a bit better closer to the hotel than further down in Station 2.

I'd definitely stay here again if I ever find myself back in Boracay!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank mapleleaf_trvlr
Reviewed February 20, 2011

This hotel was amazing ... the bed was incredibly comfortable and had real fluffy pillows (not typical in other Boracay hotels), spacious bathroom and shower, good international breakfast buffet, and the location deserves kuddos, as well. It is closer to Boat Station 3, which is 5 minutes from the hustle and bustle of Boat Station 2 and the majority of Boracay's shops and restaurants/bars. So you have a great, quiet hotel right next to the nightlife you want to enjoy but don't want to hear once you're trying to sleep. Also of note is that the guest-only pool is right inside the lobby and bar, so you still see the beach and ocean. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel to all visiting Boracay!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank TravelBug0710
Reviewed November 25, 2010

This place is just like what you see in the pictures that they advertise! We loved it here although since it is set on Station 3 there are a lot of boats that come in and out. There were certain times that they did come really close to being right in front of the hotel and it made me kinda uneasy since my son was playing in the water, but it only happen a handful of times. The thing I did like about it the most was that it was fairly quiet and away from all the action that was going on from Station 2. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to every one that is going! Staff was extra friendly and the environment itself is something to be experienced! Also if shopping for souvenirs try the shops on the side of the hotel since they are cheaper then the mall.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ilovelife01d
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Hotel was very nice and the room was very clean and spacious....The hotel staff was very helpful in all our needs,station 3 is a very quiet location but still close to the entertainment at station 2....

Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mai_mike
Reviewed September 19, 2010

When the first hotel we booked turned out to have an ant infestation, we could not have been happier to discover the sanctuary, Boracay Sands Hotel. The staff is so friendly and accommodating, and the beachfront location can't be beat. We stayed in an Executive Suite with a huge private verrandah and sweeping views of the beach and breathtaking sunsets. A room like this in the U.S. would cost five time the rate we paid. The roman style pool is so serene. A previous review mentioned that you cannot swim in front of the hotel. However, we did not find that to be the case. The water is the most beautiful crystal clear aqua, and there are captains waiting to whisk you away on a private cruise any time you'd like. It is very romantic here! We did a lot of research into hotels/resorts for this trip before our arrival and also upon our arrival. I am very surprised that this hotel is not ranked as one of the top hotels in Boracay. Yet, I do understand that it is new. Absolutely stay here!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple