“Pizza!!!”
Review of Station X

Station X
Ranked #7 of 9 Quick Bites in Boracay
Description: Station X is a food park and retail space located at Hue Hotel in Boracay. More than just the food and shopping, it's about bringing together a tribe of like-minded beach-goers looking for something new and different in Boracay.
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Last day in Boracay, I saw Station X in a travel show and want to try out the Pizza. Ordered from Diavolo Pepperoni Pizza and some drinks. Pizza is big enough for 2 persons, pizza has generous toppings of Pepperoni, baked in brick ovens, I like the dough of the pizza, not to thin not too thick either. Service was friendly and fast, servers were courteous and attentive to customers too. A little bit pricey but I think the price is fair enough considering the ambiance and location of the Diavolo, not to mention it is a legit oven brick pizza, not the pizza with soggy dough and toppings that are so minimal that I could count them
Definitely going to eat there again when I return to Boracay

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Station X has a wide variety of restaurants and a great area for kids to run around. A rare spot where families can hang out and everyone will be happy. Recommended. Xx

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

My friends and I decided to have our first dinner in Station X. I've been to Station X before and dined there. However, I was conducting an interview and the food is the least of my concern.

I like that this food park has a restaurant-style service. Therefore, you just sit there and a waitress will take your order from any of the stalls and serve them to you. This time, I ordered Yakitori Bowl from Poketto. I highly recommend that you get the liver and the isol. As for the price, it is on the pricier end, but I feel like I get what I paid for.

My friend ordered a pizza with ham, blue cheese, and apple. And HELLO! What's up with Boracay and all the great pizzas you can get there. It is like fffff Italy!

Great food and great ambiance -- Station X is a great hangout place when you just want to chill and escape the crowd at the beach. Station X opens at 11AM.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

CC ( 19.02.24 )
I and my son visited this small mall after lunch. This mall was located beside HUE hotel, and not big size. There had some famous restaurant and big bar inside. The atmosphere was modern and good.

Date of visit: February 2019
8  Thank CanisHan
Reviewed February 18, 2019

Boracay is one of the great beaches of the world but its rare to find a place where you can chill and veg out without getting sunburnt or sandy. This is one of those places, shaded so its cool and well ventilated with lots of natural light. Also quite Instagrammable and lots of things to do for the kids. If its not crowded then its one of the perfect places to while away an hour while resting after lunch at one of its many restaurants or while hiding from the sun.

Date of visit: February 2019