“Good Location.”

Ranked #90 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Cebu City, Philippines
“Good Location.”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Stayed there for 5 days and 4 nights. Loved the location coz, it was like 1 minute walk to the beach. It's a budget hotel so don't make so much expectations. I guess its important that we put that in mind. The rooms are good for 4 persons. We had a room with a terrace it was a plus for me. They have a kitchen where you can cook for a minimum charge. Sheets will be changed for a charge. If you are looking for a budget hotel with a good location this is it. just don't expect too much.It's close to D'Mall less then 5 minutes walk. Overall, it was okay.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the second floor, there's no elevator :)
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dan878

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Erikos is located smack bang in the middle of Station 2, the place to be ! 30 meters from the beach.

The rooms are big and clean, tiled floors, fridge, tv with international channels, Air Conditioned, balcony and great beds with linen and towels provided.

The staff are very nice and there is a security gaurd overnight who looks after your key whilst you are out.

The rate I have paid varied as I have had different room types, but it was definitely excellent value compared to some other places my friends stayed at.

I have stayed here 3 times in the last 12 months and will be back!

• Stayed December 2011
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 30, 2012

-Very low water pressure
-Showers did not drain
-Only one power outlet in room, and that was used by tv and fridge
-Refrigerator did not get cold
-No shelving or drawers to store clothing
-Safebox "did not work" in room and had to use a poor wooden box in office to store
documents/money
-Maid service was only once every 2-3 days, and that was a battle to get them to do it
-Hard to find location away from beach down a alley
-Rude receptionist

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank bigalsnow

Travelers are raving about these Boracay hotels

Quezon City, Philippines
Reviewed January 24, 2012

My good friend and I decided to go to Boracay to just relax, party and have fun. We didn't book any accommodation in advance because that's how I always do it when I go to Boracay and I've never had a problem with that. This time around though, it was quite hard finding a place but we finally came across Erikos. They offered us a room for Php1,800/night. A bit pricey in my opinion but I guess considering it was Chinese New Year (which we had no idea was going on), the price was ok. The room was clean, had HOT and cold showers, a TV, a mini refrigerator and our balcony had a nice view of the hotel next door however, what I didn't like about it were the following:
- ever since we checked in, no one came to clean our room (I even had to borrow the broom and sweep the floor) or take the trash out (there was only 1 trash bin and obviously it got full after just 2 days).
- there was a funky smell coming from the bathroom. It smelled like the sewer or a dead rat. I hurled a couple of times upon entering.
- the shower water pressure...hmmmm. What water pressure? My supposed 15 minute shower turned to 30 mins because there was hardly any water coming out.
- no mirror in the room! >.<

I guess the best thing about this place in my opinion is its location. It's located in Station 2, is just a few steps from the beach and is right next door to Summer Place (bar/pub/club). So for those who want to party the night away, this location is perfect! For those looking for a little more peace and quiet, I don't think this is the place for you.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank morenabeachbumm
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The bathroom door broke on my first day here and I got locked in for half an hour. Staff were not apologetic at all. Air con doesn't work properly. Staff not friendly. Room is clean and big but not worth P2500

• Stayed January 2012
3 Thank MelG7
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed October 10, 2011

It was my first trip alone so i decided to get a reservation at Tans Guesthouse, since i have stayed there with my cousin months ago. But it was already full so i was referred to Eriko's house. The room was big with a queen size bed, aircon, cable tv, mini ref, hot & cold shower, wi-fi and a balcony wih a very nice view! It also has a cabinet with hangers and a rack for hanging wet clothes/ towels. All these plus breakfast (silog choices & brewed coffee) for P1,000 per night! Very budget-friendly indeed specially for a lone traveller like me. What made it very different from the rest is that the location is at Station 2, where most accomodations' price range is high. Near D' Mall and most restaurants and bars. It is just a 3-minute walk to the beach. Eriko's also has very friendly and accomodating staff. This would definitely be my home everytime I'm in Boracay.

Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank XtinaNovember
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We were on a budget when we went to Boracay and Tan's Guesthouse was already full so they referred us to Eriko's House. This is owned by the sister of the owner of Tan's. More or less, they have the same price and quality service. Since it was the low season, we got our room for only Php1,000 per night. The room was really big, I think it can accommodate 4-5 people. It had cable TV, a family ref, hot and cold shower and super comfy beds and pillows. The room was very basic but well-maintained. As a bonus, they also serve free breakfast. They have a range of silog dishes plus brewed coffee.

I was also impressed with their service. They have friendly and accommodating staff. The location was good, just a 3-minute walk to the beach front. I would come here again and again. Good accommodation need not be expensive.

Room Tip: Have your reservation at least a month before your trip since this resort is famous among budget tra...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends