All reviews private beach free shuttle party pool club access chori burger shuttle service great view of the pool serve buffet white beach pool bar sumptuous food duty manager private shuttle d mall facilities are great pool attendant amazing hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

Relaxing, pleasing, accommodating and appetizing. That's how I would describe my experience with Savoy Hotel Boracay.

The amenities (gym, pool), fitness activities, movie night at the pool, the overall view of the area, wi-fi connection and transport service are awesome! The hotel staff are helpful to our needs. From breakfast (free) to dinner, the foods in Savoy cafe (though pricey) are delicious! The rooms are fine and comfy with little setbacks like the smell of bedsheets, phone and airconditioning, though some were resolved later on.

Their "private beach" Newcoast Cove 2 was disappointing because there were seaweeds and some trash on the shore. The seawater wasn't clear as well. We weren't able to swim. I was expecting something more from it (maybe similar to the station 1 beach or Puka beach) since it's a private resort. I don't know maybe this was due to the recent thunderstorms. If that's not the case, I hope you can do something about it so that the guests would enjoy it. There also offer very limited water activities (and are very expensive) and no land activities in the area (even if it's included in their brochure), probably because they just recently opened Boracay to the tourists.

If I can I would want to give this hotel a 4.5-star because of my overall experience and my family definitely liked it! (the .5 is to make room for some improvements).

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Patrick O
adiegallares, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Boracay Newcoast, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

Dear Patrick O,

Thank you very much for your excellent review of your "wonderful experience" here in Savoy Hotel Boracay!

I am delighted to know that you loved the hotel's amenities, view, wifi connection and complimentary breakfast. Your suggestions are well noted and deeply appreciated! Your words inspire us to provide you, our valued guests, with only the best!

We are looking forward to welcoming your family again here in your home in the beautiful island of Boracay!

Reviewed November 15, 2018 via mobile

One of the finest hotel in Boracay. Beautiful, relaxing and romantic too. Staffs are well trained and friendly especially Ms. Janice Ramos who’s been very accommodating. Great breakfast, good food. Cleanliness is exceptional.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dream18721986673

Dear Dream18721986673,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of your stay here in Savoy Hotel Boracay!

I am extremely happy to know that you found the hotel beautiful, relaxing and romantic! A "paradise" indeed! I will be sharing your heartfelt words with the team and Janice!

Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

I am so glad that I have chosen Savoy for my Bachelorette Party! Location is perfect and the rooms are big and look so cozy. Me and my friends have enjoyed our stay and the staff were all great!

Thanks to Front Desk for giving us a connecting room with a great view! Me and my friends felt so spoiled by the very warm hospitality of the staff. From the Front Desk down to the guards by the beach, they were all smiles and helpful. Kudos also to John, Erwin, Gab, and Raven of Chambery Pool Bar for taking care of us. To Jonathan and Krizia of Housekeeping, thank you for keeping our rooms clean and attending to all our requests.

Their breakfast is also great. They have a wide spread of buffet and they never fail to surprise us with different mains every morning.

It was also a plus that the hotel has a private beach where we had our photoshoot. All angles of this place are instagrammable!

And lastly, the highlight of my trip, thank you to the whole team who helped my friends surprise me from the setup of the room down to the dick cake, just wow! My gosh, it looks so real! Lol I don't know how you did it but again, great job, Chef Alfred!

I have nothing but love for this hotel! Thank you so much for making my bridal shower, a superb one! You'll definitely see us again!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
adiegallares, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Boracay Newcoast, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Dear lyted,

Thank you very much for your "superb" review of your bridal shower and stay here in Savoy Hotel Boracay!

I am very delighted to know that you loved the hotel, the facilities, the service and all the preparations that were done during your special day! I will be sharing with the managers and staff your heartfelt words. These will inspire us all to serve you in the best possible way that we can.

It is an honor for us to have colored your experirnce. We are looking forward to welcoming you again here in your home in the beautiful island of Boracay!

Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here at Savoy Hotel, Boracay with my Family. There private Beach is very Relaxing at the same time it's clean. Every Spot of SaVoy's are perfect for your IGs & Fbs. Haha
They have a great Chef. Every food & beverages you take are yummy & tasty. They have shuttles to bring you anywhere you want to go. I loved there HAPPY HOUR promo in the bar that when you buy 1 drink, it has a free another 1 drink. The location is very private so it's perfect for business meetings & family bondings. The Room is very comfortable & all you need is already there. The staff members is so approachable & well trained. All thanks to JESUSA MARICON SILVA for make our stay possible & for your excellence service. Actually we are planning again for going back to your Hotel.. hehe

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Donavina
AdieG31, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Boracay Newcoast, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear donz c,

Thank you very much for your outstanding review of your "relaxing" stay here in Savoy Hotel Boracay!

I am very delighted to know that you enjoyed the beach, the happy hour, the food, the "comfortable" rooms and the excellent service! I will be sharing your heartfelt words with the managers, the staff and Jess. It is a great honor for us to have taken care of you.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We had the time of our lives at my friends bachelorette party! I loved all of us girls doing our makeup and getting gorgeous together in our connecting hotel room with one of the finest ocean view and pool view. This will now be my favorite resort in Boracay, holding my friend's bachelorette party at this beautiful location was a real treat. Each corner is stunning in feels likes Summer on the first day of November. The whole ambiance was festive. The exclusivity of the beach is plus!

Our dinner and drinks at the Chambery will always be my Favorite, thank you to all the staff, John and Erwin they're very attentive to all our needs and very patient as we're so fickle minded on what to order (Cus we want to try it all). Thank you guys! There's this keen to detail guy at the pool area who remembers room number, when getting pool towels. The breakfast team, Ghay, Raven, Gab, Milo, Angelu were little ray of sunshine, their warmest smiles will surely brighten your day. Plus the scrumptious variety of food serve for breakfast. however, you still need to ask for teas. Never forget to request for Omelette, Chef was always on top of it.

But the cherry on top was the one of a kind "dick" cake done by Chef Alfred and the team. I thought "could they do it? we're in the island plus its the last minute" it must've been a challenge but Hey, they did it! What's impossible to these guys? The feeling of satisfaction on my friend's face when she saw it. Hahaha Looks surreal and the taste of chocolate filled with strawberry cake was heaven!

Me and my friends will positively definitely go back to this place.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Christian Adria... G, General Manager at Savoy Hotel Boracay Newcoast, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Dear allysaunit27,

Thank you very much for your heartfelt review regarding your bachelorette party and stay here in Savoy Hotel Boracay!

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your connecting room, the view, most especially the service, the food and the special cake. I will be sharing with our managers and staff your lovely feedback. It was an honor for us to have colored your experience!