Paradise garden has a small cafe beside its main dining hall, and they serve pastries, cakes, cookies, coffee and tea at very reasonable price. On my visit I tried their strawberry muffin for only 25 pesos, and an Americano at 110. Not bad. The muffin was good at that price and coffee was ok. No wifi though but they have power outlets if you need one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boracay Island is blessed with a combination of natural beauty and a wide choice of up-market services. Included in the up-market services are a multitude of good quality restaurants, cafes and bars, plus numerous fun-filled vacation activities, ranging from sea-sports, bungees, golfing and for the more tranquil at heart just lazying around nearby beaches. The ideally located Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center, where every room is just a 1-4 minute walk to the beach, offers a wide range of accommodation facilities, from a mansion, summer houses, villas, executive suites and individual deluxe rooms all set around three average-size swimming pools, within a 4 hectare lush open landscaping. Combined with the resorts distinctive architecture is the exemplary level of our personal hospitality, where our friendly efficient staff welcome the opportunity to be of service to you, our valued guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Mgm Boracay Resort Village
- One Mgm Boracay Resort Village Hotel Boracay
- Onemgm Hotel Boracay
- Onemgm Boracay Hotel Village