In short, you cannot get a much better stay then this. Sure, it is not up to Shangri laa standard, but you are not paying that price either. After a several week long stay I can honestly say that this place is great. Fantastic price for what you get, fantastic staff with a sence of humor, and a friendly owner who really went out of her way to help me set up a suprice for my familly before I arrived.
This is one of the VERY few places around the world that I truly felt like the staff was not only doing their job, but that they genuinly was interested in making your stay as goosd as possible. For instance, at the checkout day I asked the staff about one of the fruit trees in the garden. And the guy then quickly climbed up the tree, just to pick a fruit and show me. I have never, ever, experienced something like this before.
If you want a good stay, but still a great price, and feel like "home away from home", this is the choice for you! With this place you will afford to have a longer stay at white beach.
* Location. This place is a few minutes from the beach. It is not a difficult walk, and it is not scary after dark. It is a little hard to find and it is a blessing as salesmen, beggars etc dont come up to the place. Also, the few minutes distance makes if totally quiet at night.
* Pickup service. As some people stated here on tripadvisor, they had a hard time finding this place. I am a bit supriced that not everyone used the pickup service offered by the inn. It is very likely the lowest cost pickup service on all of white beach. A guy will be waiting for you at the airport and guide you safely the whole way.
* Ants. Yes, you will see a few ants. This is Asia. If this is too much for someone, I suggest picking another part of the world to have your vacation in.
* Breakfast. Breakfast is not included (coffe every morning is, however). With this they can keep a really low room price. If you want breakfast you can simply order it and they will fix it for you. So if you really want it you can pay for it and get it, or you can fix it yourself and get an ever lower cost for the vacation.
* Wifi. You will have to pay for this, but for 50 php per day it is about what 30 to 60 minutes cost as an internet cafe.
* Communal kitchen. Great thing that is usable for all the guests. This is once again something thay have not raised the room price for. Use of fridge they wont charge you for, but if you use the gas for cooking they will charge you a very small sum for it. Basicly you are covering the costs for what you use "extra".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Breeze Inn is located at Station 3 area, Boracay, around 2-3 minutes walk from White Beach. Budget guesthouse aircon room and cottages as well as a guest kitchen are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Ocean Breeze Inn Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Breeze Inn Boracay Hotel Boracay