“Oceeanbreeze inn”

Ranked #32 of 217 Boracay B&B and Inns
Taguig, Rizal, Philippines
“Oceeanbreeze inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

The cottage room is very affordable clean,nice and safety,the staff are friendly they can assist you in everything you need.The plce is located in station 3 the station that less crowded,qiute.I highly recomended Oceanbreeze inn especially if you are in a budget :)

Room Tip: The cottage room is not that expensive it's very affordable clean and sooo relaxing,it's loc...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
9 Thank Mevelyn M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Mandaluyong, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Cozy, complete, and excellent service--favors you can expect from OBIB at very affordable price. @590 a night for 2, I'm not looking forward to a queen-size bed + another single, a veranda, and a daily coffee for free! And it is just a few minutes walk to the beach; a nice warm-up before a dive. Truly, Ocean Breeze changed my perception about Boracay!

Room Tip: commune with nature, choose one of their cottages :D
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
6 Thank choobuitre
Penang Island, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

i stayed in Ocean Breeze from 6th-9th August 2012. Mr Marlon who accompanied me from Kalibo airport was very warm, helpful, and friendly. The room was very clean, cozy and comfortable for any solo traveller or any couple looking for pocket friendly hotels. The location of this hotel is also quite strategic, which is situated on white sand beach @ Station 3. about 15 minutes walk to d"Mall. all in all, nothing to complaint for a budget hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
6 Thank CCYMarcus
Fresno, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Bottom line: If you want/expect a 4 star hotel, go to one one of many 4 star resorts on the island. If you want a cheap, clean room, with a wonderful staff, this is your place!

I really felt at home during my stay at Ocean Breeze! I stayed at the Rooftop room for 26 days and I could not be happier. Although the room was nice, the staff, is what really made the stay amazing!

The Room: Very comfortable and pleasant, but basic room. There was a TV and DVD player, that I never used, and a small safe that was nice to store stuff that you wanted out of the humidity. I had coffee waiting for me every morning and the room was cleaned every other day. (Sorry I was so messy guys!)

Sometimes there were some (not a ton) ants on the counter. If that bothers you, you need to get real. This is the Philippines. There's ants around. Just keep food in the glass cabinet and/or the fridge and they will go away. Another thing of note is, small lizards would sometimes crawl through a small space under the window that is above the counter. Again, not a big deal. They stay high on the wall and will leave in their own. I rather liked it! If it bothers you, just wedge a tissue in the gap in the track and you'll be fine.

Location: Emmy, (the owner) will email directions (with pictures) on how to get there. I HIGHLY recommend that you print those out. You WILL need them. Once you know where it is, it's very easy to get to. If you decide to "wing it" you will be looking for an hour. In the rain. Ask me how I know. Haha!

The Staff: I can't say enough good things about the staff. All of them are so warm and helpful! Any questions about ANYTHING on the island, if they don't know offhand, they will find out for you. Just ask!! Michel and Jonny (sorry if I misspelled) even went out of their way to do me a HUGE favor. They spent 6 hours running around the island for me... ON THEIR DAY OFF! Hows that for service?! I still can't thank them enough.

In a nutshell: I really enjoyed my stay there and the staff just made it that much better! After all, I did stay there for a month! I look forward to my next stay!!

I'm sure there is a lot that I forgot to include, but just go stay there. You wont regret it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
9 Thank Chasereo
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

BUDGET-FRIENDLY? Check... CLEAN AND TIDY?? check... STAFF SERVICE?? Triple Check... Downside: a bit flooded on the way to the resort during rainy season BEST THING? The Staff were amazing, they were so helpful and friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank babyjazz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

I had some very nice days at the Ocean Breeze Inn. It's really affordable, clean and staff very good. The rooms are easy but nice. The location is a bit tricky to find and the beach is several meters away. The advantage of the location is that it's quiet and not directly situated in the party area. TIP: We called in before our arrival so someone of the staff could pick us up. Worked perfectly.

• Stayed April 2012
4 Thank de_Waldschrat
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

BUDGET wise, Ocean Breeze is realistically VERY AFFORDABLE. It's like your own PAD/apt in Boracay. We felt 100% at home. Cleanliness was everyone's responsibility. Staffs and crews just had the appropriate personality. Being just completely yourself was highly tolerated. So, there was really no need for us to adjust as to how we communicate with everyone. Information were EASY to gather(the whatabouts, and the what to do's) with their people. I celebrated my BIRTHDAY on the 1stday..."thank you for the Cake!"... =) ....and on the 2nd day I had the most memorable PROPOSAL ---an under-water proposal it was!....because of the very affordable price for the place-to-stay, we had completed Boracay's awesome activities like....island hopping, buggy-riding, reef-walking, speedboat riding, and parasailing.

We sincerely and honestly want to voice-out that .."Ocean Breeze???.........just PERFECT ! ! !"

-Shane N Ryan ♂♀

Room Tip: Choose any room that best comforts you....
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple