Booking here provided jitters because some of the reviews here in TripAdvisor were bad. However, my boyfriend wanted a different kind of accommodation so we got this deal anyway from the group buying site,Ensogo and booked 3 nights.
Upon arrival by 11am, we were given a small glass of welcome drinks. However, We weren't
allowed to check-in by then and had to return by 1:30pm. We just left our bags at the reception
and scouted the island.
Room was cozy and clean and I breathed a sigh of relief when the faucet and aircon was
working well. Complimentary shampoo, soap, coffee and tea were available and were replenished when you have your room cleaned. The safety box was a big plus because we leave our important stuff whenever we go to the beach.
The walk going to the beach was Ok and they installed lights so you can see your way even at night.
Service was topnotch and they were very helpful. In our case they gave us directions and gace us an idea on how much the fares will be going to Kalibo.
WiFi is only available at the lobby.
Breakfast was a plated serving from their menu. We were a bit disppointed because the people we talked to in their Manila Head office said that there will be a buffet breakfast, That didn't happen because, according to the ladies at the front desk, the occupancy rate was low. We were initially pissed because we were expecting that.
Overall, the rate we paid for Crown Regency was satisfactory but not for the regular rate or even the Agoda rate they are offering during peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its unrivalled charm, understated sophistication, and sincere Filipino hospitality, Crown Regency Prince Resort is a beautiful beach haven with a distinct personality. Drawing inspiration from the element of fire, this resort is thoughtfully designed in sun-drenched hues. Located along the Main Road of Station 1, Boracay Island, the resort is only a 5-minute walk from the beachfront. This 3-star resort also features 36 fully furnished rooms and the signature Lobby Lounge. Island Tour options are available at the Tour Desk. Airport pickup and drop off from Caticlan and Kalibo are available. Check-in time is at 2:00 PM and check-out time is at 12:00 noon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Crown Regency Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Prince Resort Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Crown Regency Hotel Boracay