2,992 results
All reviews laguna cafe private beach veranda restaurant main gate infinity pool shuttle service white beach gastro pub huge resort free shuttle city mall blue water special thanks every hour great resort f b security guard
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Staff are very accommodating and friendly. Place is good. Downside is just that if it the weather is not so nice you can not swim on the beach inside the resort. But all in all our experience was good. Our kids enjoyed the visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Fairways_Marketing, Manager at Fairways & Bluewater Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear melindat740,

Greetings from sunny Boracay!

It makes us happy that your overall experience was good. We are also grateful that you commend the efforts of our staff. Our staff goes out of their way to help our guests and make sure that they’re satisfied. We will certainly share your positive review with them.

We can’t wait for you to come back at Fairways & Bluewater. Have a pleasant day ahead.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The view from our room on the 3rd floor at Palm Springs was beautiful, the pool was very clean and staff very friendly and kind. The service here is excellent. Everyone greets you and is very polite and warm. We loved the buffet breakfast and Trecia with her smile made us feel very welcomed and gave us some ideas on activities to do. John Rey was very helpful and attentive and made our overall experience at Laguna Cafe memorable. I would definitely recommend Fairways to my family and friends.

Dear O8289IDlouisep,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are pleased to know that you liked the view from your room and how clean the swimming pool is. It is also heartening to learn that you appreciated our staff. Our staff works hard to ensure that our guests have an amazing time during their stay. We will be delighted to share your lovely feedback with them.

We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit. Have a great day ahead.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to specifically mention the employee Johnly that gave us fresh mango every morning and upgrade our breakfast:) Great service experience
Overall a very good experience at our 4 days of stay

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Grosshay,

Greetings from Fairways and Bluewater.

We are pleased to know that you had a very good overall experience at the resort.

We will be happy to forward your kind words to Johnly and let him know he made your stay memorable,

Please do visit us again soon!

Best regards!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My name is Louise Siwicki, my husband and I stayed with our young son at the hotel for nine nights from the 21st December 2019 in room 15303.The hotel took our breath away when we initially checked in and we were lucky enough to enjoy the facilities for three days before the hotel was badly hit by Typhoon Ursula. I am writing this review not just to recommend the beautiful facilities (that were on their way to being back in action by the time we checked out due to the extraordinary clean-up effort by the hotel!!) but the amazing staff that showed such professionalism and genuine concern for our welfare under such trying conditions. I would not hesitate to stay at the hotel again and we will certainly be back!

Both my husband and I have travelled the world extensively and have many years’ experience working in 5-star hotels and can say without hesitation that the staff and facilities are world class. I would like to especially mention the following staff members who in our opinion went over and above their call of duty for our entire stay and especially during the typhoon itself.

Cashier and Accounting  Joralyn Ricamonte Aliangan – Jo went out of her way to help my son when we were in the middle of the typhoon and for that I will always be grateful.She was always very professional around the resort and went over and above to make our stay as comfortable as possible.

Housekeeping  The whole team were amazing! Our room was always immaculate and cleaned in record time and their friendly faces were such a pleasure to see around the resort.
Riza Gayanilo Gaborro
Jenny Carpio
Trisha Kaye Dela Cruz – On the day of the Typhoon when I was visibly upset about not being able to contact our family in Australia Trisha assisted me to help ensure our family knew we were safe.
Aldren John Paul
Manuel

Food and Beverage – Special mention to the below team members who made our stay a memorable one.
Bheleth Catibog
Jane Teodosio
Peter Security

The below staff members of the security team were amazing assistance when my son was rushed to hospital on Boxing Day. They stayed with us for the duration of our short hospital visit and ensured that we got back to the hotel safely.
Oliver Ayaay
Jason Morian

Retchelle Nice was also a constant throughout our stay. She provided security at the bottom of our block of apartments and was always professional and very helpful when needed.

As I stated above my family and I will definitely be back!

Date of stay: December 2019

Reviewed by annetha2020
Jan 18, 2020

Dear annetha2020,
Greetings from Fairways & Bluewater!

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. It pleases us to learn that you enjoyed the facilities in the resort. Hopefully, you made the most out of them during your stay. Likewise, we are grateful that you commend the efforts of our staff. Our staff puts their best foot forward to make our guests happy and satisfied, especially during times of need. They will certainly be motivated to work harder when they hear your positive feedback.

It was a great honor for us to have served you, and we look forward to seeing you again. Have a lovely day ahead.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We enjoyed the multiple eating options within the resort and the quietness the resort provides. The staff is friendly and accomodating. A staff member at Laguna Cafe (John Rey) always went to accomodate us in the mornings and would bring me my morning bacon. The golf course is beautfiul, but still recovering from the typoon. Bathrooms are really nice, the private beach and views are unrivaled, my mom said her massage was the best of in her life and shes been going to them for 40+ years in the US, beds are okay, TV has some problems but havent been watching anyways.

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to learn that you consider Fairways a great choice because of the food, 18-hole golf course, bathrooms, private beach, scenic views, and massage. Hopefully, these things that you mentioned allowed you to relax and have an amazing time.
Moreover, thank you for appreciating the efforts of our staff. Our staff does their best to provide for the needs of our guests. We will be glad to relay your feedback with them.

We can’t wait to see you again. Have a nice day ahead.