“Affordable and clean”

Ranked #27 of 217 Boracay B&B and Inns
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Affordable and clean”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love it. It has all the basic amenities you'll need for an accommodation. At 500 per pax, it's the most affordable you can get in Boracay with aircondition, flat screen TV, cable, etc. I hope they put some flag stones along the path going to guesthouse so that when it rains, people have something to step on to instead of treading through the flood.

julesmariano @ gmail.com

1 Thank Jules M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ups - ideal for budget travellers, great location since its in station 2 (near the beach and near d'mall), very friendly staff (came there on my mom's bday and surprised my mom with a bday cake :-)), average room (got the basic things needed like a well functioning a/c, hot shower, plasma lcd with cable, towels and ref), and the staff would readily attend to your needs without extra cost

Downside- the pathway going to the annex bldg was flooded during the rainy season and it was disgusting to walk through it since there were sometimes dog litter on the road.. And the pathway qas quite dark during the night..

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank blessings02
Quezon City
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Me and my friend stayed at tan's guesthouse just last week (July 20-22). Our room was at the annex building which is new. It's very spacious, very affordable (less than P2,500 for 3D/2N), and equipped with all the things that I needed. hot shower, wifi, and air conditioner.

The only thing I didn't like is the fact that the alley leading to the guesthouse is very tight and when it rains, its a bit flooded. we needed to wash our feet each time we go out. But overall, my experience with them is very good. I would recommend it to travelers who are on tight budget.

Baye Maniago @travellingchic.com

Room Tip: if you're a travel blogger, tell the owner! :)
1 Thank BayeManiago
Valenzuela City
Reviewed July 27, 2012

we miss it..so we plan to come back again in Boracay,absolutely will stay again in Tans guest house.room is very affordable with gas range, utensils so u can cook ur meal instead of buying high- priced meal.tnx tans!we will see u again....xp

Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Danica S
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed here again for the 3rd time with friends. The location, the price and the BED. Try the Tans Guesthouse Annex Building. It's much farther than their original building but 4 days spent in Boracay was sleeping and I didnt mind it! :) I love their beds! I hope they can give comforters though. :) P500 per pax per day is very cheap considering their location. Reservation is fast also! I miss Ms. Net ( the owner), we usually have drinks at thier rooftop before. I think she's busy expanding her business.

1 Thank jadeandthecity
Manila, Manila, Philippines
Reviewed July 21, 2012

nice place to stay at :) good service, good rate and friendly staff :)

bulacan
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Tan's is a great choice for friends. We're a group of 10 and stayed here last Oct. 14-16, 2011. We occupied 2 quad rooms and 1 double room. They gave us a package of 500/night/pax. So 1k each person for 2nights with free plated filipino breakfast with choice of coffee or juice and I can say it's not that delicous but it's fine coz it's free. Some of us even got 2 servings of coffee and others had extra rice for free.:) We stayed in the annex bldg. The rooms are new, clean, with the usual amenities like aircon, flat tv, hot and cold shower and comfortable bed. Room size is ok. The location is just a few steps from the beach, and a few minutes walk to d'mall, and station 2's famous bars. The staff are friendly and accomodating esp Joy. I didn't had the chance to speak with Cris though, the one who booked our reservation. Overall, it's perfect for budget travelers. Why spend your money on a hotel,it's not practical, when you can get an affordable room where you can relax comfortably. Definitely, I'll stay again at Tan's the next time I visit Boracay and will also recommend this to my friends. :)

• Stayed October 2011