Panorama Resort
$44
$155
  • Pool
Hotel Soffia Boracay(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$47
$35
  • Restaurant
$74
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
Island Jewel Inn(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$32
  • Room Service
Fat Jimmy's Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$45
Agoda.com
Azzuro Di Boracay Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$37
  • Beachfront
$94
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
$111
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2010

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2010

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed January 1, 2010

• Stayed: January 2010
Reviewed December 11, 2009

Overall I had an immensely wonderful time at the Panorama. Emma, the co-owner and her staff, Beth, RJ, and Arian were an absloute joy to work with. They catered to every need. Emma's astute research got me a free ride from Kalibo airport to Katiclan and she had RJ meet me there in the pouring rain and he insisted on taking my two heavy backpacks and carried them all the way to the hotel, handled all the arrangements for transfers to the ferry to Boracay, and then catching the right Tuk Tuk to the resort. RJ disappeared upon my arrival, not waiting around for a tip but when I found him again he was most appreciative of getting one because it appeared he wasn't expecting it.

I found other staff to also even refuse a tip for a much less laborious situation, such as offering to walk me to a place instead of just directing me there but it was still very appreciated by me.

Beth and Emma were full of the most incredibly interesting conversation and sometimes it was difficult for me to tear myself away to go see the rest of the island because their conversations were so intriguing and I didn't want to leave. RJ and Arian though a little more limited in English than the ladies, still managed to also carry on really great conversation, some of which I will never forget. Their great listeners and understand better than expressing.

Emma was most helpful not only assisting me with the "free" use of the computer but she even took her time to show me around the island to look at apartments. She also provided me with advice on renting there on the island as well and helped me get a free ride back to the airport based on her impeccable research.

The room was very comfortable with A/C and a fan and a large bathroom with a place to hang my clothes. There is a spring water dispenser in the common area to fill up your water bottle. I never partook of the continental breakfast but that was because I never got up early enough. I didn't know what the time frame for that was so I would suggest you ask them. The common area is very comfortable, kind of like a living room. The upstairs deck is very pleasant to sit on with exposure to full sunlight but I believe that is only accessible when Emma is present. The same goes for the computer. All night (paid) computer access is available a 5 to 10 minute walk away as is about so many hotspots like the mall, the beach, the clubs and shops. Getting your room made up was merely a matter of placing the card on your door knob. No problem

It's about convenient to everything. It's also pretty quiet although it's close to the beach clubs. Overall I would recommend this place to anyone who is traveling to Boracay. You have to walk up a partially unfinished path to get there, either way but it wasn't bad at all. There might be cheaper places on the island but you will not find a more secure, safer, friendly, service oriented place than the Panorama. If you're a nice person, you will not make friends there, you will make family. I not only like these folks, I loved them. They're terrific. Hats off to all of you, Emma, Beth, RJ and Arian

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo