“reggae”

Ranked #125 of 316 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 18, 2013

another landmark when visiting the island, summer place is a great place to unwind and party the night away. I used to love the reggae vibe of this place, during the afternoon you will hear artists playing their bongos to reggae music and for the bob marley fans this is a sure winner. I dont know what happened tp the club nowadays, probably getting into the trend of whats hot and whats not. They now have strobe lights and DJ's playing. It's still a great place to have fun as everywhere else in boracay but for me it should have stayed true to its origin where it started. But im not complaining, this is still one of my favorite hangouts whenever im in the island.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Always a fun place to hang out, dance, and have drinks with friends. DJs and staff are nice. I like their blue lights which gives illuminating effects on all wearing white!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The DJ when I went did NOT know how to properly segue from one song to another. I might have done a better job but then again I was just there to dance and get drunk so not a big deal!

3  Thank Josemari M
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Summer Place is great fun and like Epic, everyone ends up there at some stage throughout the night. The clubs and bars do close quite early though in comparison to other parts of Asia, not sure why..

1  Thank wejammin93
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is a good spot to go to at night time for drinking and dancing! We had about 10 people in our party and they were able to accommodate all of us at one table. We ordered huge buckets and towers of booze at good prices. The music was good (good in the sense that you can dance to it). The dance floor is big enough that you have a little extra room for yourself, so you're not constantly rubbing up against someone else's sweaty arm. There was a wide mix of people there.