“Amazing Muffins”

Real Coffee & Tea Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Boracay
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Filipino
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Beach Front Balcony View of the Sunset....
Galloway, New Jersey
“Amazing Muffins”
Reviewed April 17, 2010

Real coffee is a great place to eat, drink and relax! The actual restaurant isn't located on the famous path or on white beach, its a few meters down an alleyway. This doesn't take away from the ambiance of the restaurant, in fact there was a constant, refreshing breeze the entire time we were at Real coffee. We ordered the Calamansi muffin, it was presented to us as simple as can be, just a muffin on a plate. The muffin is small in size, but what it lacks in size, it makes up in flavor.It's bursting with flavor without being too sweet. We also ordered scrambled eggs with toast, my partner enjoyed her eggs with ketchup and smeared her toast with mango jam. I ordered the banana stuffed french toast, which we could smell while they were cooking it. There's something about the bread at real coffee it's a really good quality rye, that's sliced thicker than normal. it makes for fantastic toast (smeared with mango jam and butter of course).

If your gonna take the walk from station three to station one, skip Jonahs and go to real coffee instead, trust me, it's worth it.

1 Thank Xexekoo

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great coffee and the best omelette ever!”
Reviewed December 20, 2009

Great coffee and the best omelette ever!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Manila, Philippines
“the best breakfast in Boracay”
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This restaurant was introduced to me by friends who are practically already locals of Boracay. I love their tuna omelet with cheese, their brewed coffee and the toast with mango jam! I also looove the calamansi muffin - it's truly one of a kind. I've brought some of it home to Manila and my family loved it! The ambiance is also great, although it's not on the beachfront. Service is also very good. This is one cafe you shouldn't miss when you are in the island. For more travel tips, visit http://filipinatraveler.blogspot.com

4 Thank sweetdoctor
San Francisco, CA
“Great breakfast spot!”
Reviewed February 4, 2009

This place was tucked away near station one but worth the search. I had the banana pancakes which were fantastic but my boyfriend ordered the toast with banana and honey which is by far the best breakfast of our trip. Great coffee too! Friendly expat owner.

Not a good place if you're looking for a traditional American or English breakfast though...not sure if I even saw bacon on the menu but they do have eggs. Enjoy:)

3 Thank ajl16