“Morning rush!!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Boracay
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beach Front Balcony View of the Sunset....
Manila
“Morning rush!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This place is small but serves hot and delicious all day breakfast, from omelette to french toast, they can serve different nationality that comes to boracay. My friends and i went here at our first morning in boracay because its near the hotel and one of the restaurants that opens early. And oh, they serve fresh and hot coffee (coffee lover =)) and don't forget to try their specialty the calamansi muffin, its really yummy with a sweet-sour combination in taste. Calamansi is more popular known in other countries as lime, its an original recipe here in boracay and many visitors bring a box or two as pasalubongs to their families.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
“Loved It!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had the opportunity to take a quick breakfast at Real Coffee for my downtime when in Boracay. Although, there's not much of a view but you can here the waves as you sit back and relax.

I didn't see any Filipino breakfast dishes being offered (or I may have missed this out on the menu) which this isn't what my husband would look forward to. I did, however, enjoy my calamansi muffin accompanied by a cup of brewed coffee! Their signature calamansi muffin was worth trying I even brought home 3 dozen to share with families and friends.

The price I paid for was worth the "me" time while dining in this cafe. It's absolutely worth looking for as you tend to miss it without those signages.

Not to mention, the friendly Filipino staff who assisted every nationality dining there at the time. :)

1 Thank MVU_09
Manila, Philippines
“I don't get the hype.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Friends and some netizens have been raving about the calamansi muffin. So I tried these famous muffins and got a little bit disappointed. For me it was nothing special. Just a sour-ish, expensive muffin. But you can't deny that the quality is very good for muffins. I did like their breakfast offerings, a little bit expensive for me, but delicious.

Visited November 2012
Caloocan, Caloocan, Philippines
“One of the worst coffee i have ever tasted”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

First, the brewed coffee tasted soo bland and sour i suspect it must have been extracted twice. Or might be expired. We also overheard the servers talking about how different the coffee tasted, they were actually tasting the brew with a spoon! The calamansi muffin tasted alright. Not what i expected it to be since there was too much hype about this particular dessert. The place will move on a better location, so they said, which is a great idea since the cafe looked forlorn already.

2 Thank Vanessa G
Makati, Philippines
“Omeletes and calamansi muffins!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Every time I go to Boracay, I make sure to eat at Real Coffee. The omelets here are one of the best I have ever tried. Savory and really delicious.

The place is rustic and has that charm that just melts my heart. It feels like having breakfast at home every time I go here.

The calamansi muffins are really good too. I want them newly-baked or warm them when I bring some home. Must-try!

• Visited October 2012