“great fruit shakes!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jonah's Fruit Shake & Snack Bar

Jonah's Fruit Shake & Snack Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Boracay
Cuisines: Filipino, Fast Food, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Singapore, Singapore
“great fruit shakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

my boyfriend and i came to Jonah's three times during our week-long stay in Boracay to get the shakes, which we found delicious. we tried shakes at other places in d'mall and along white beach, but jonah's still had the best! would have come here more often if not for the rain and winds of typhoon glenda. there are four beach chairs in front of the restaurant, which we thankfully managed to use for a little while but i imagine it will be more crowded during peak season. we also ordered fries and onion rings with our shakes - the best kinda snack to have while relaxing by the beach!

the best for us were the mango and advocado milk shakes. i did not like their iced tea shake, unfortunately, it wasn't milky enough for me :P

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Good but hyped”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

Maybe it was because I tried their shakes on a rainy day that is why I don't really get the hype over this shakes.

The fruitshakes were good, tasty, the ice was blended well, but I tried another fruitshake stand in Station 2 and I got just the same product with about 40php less.

The location is okay as it overlooks the ocean but I do not like the design nor the color combination it used. Also, the staff were a little too loud while sharing personal stories.

Manila
“Average shakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

To be honest, I'm not sure why people are raving about the shakes of Jonah's. They're average at best. But at least the serving is really big for only P100/glass.

I also noticed that a lot of the staff members are not that attentive and like to chitchat with each other. Probably because it's low season. But at least you get a great view of Willy's rock.

Maybe I'll come back and try the other items on their menu aside from the shakes.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank trialala
“Ask for less milk and you get the perfect blend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I visited the main road branch, not the beach branch, and it is very comfortable with air conditioning etc. A Filipino friend told me to request for less milk version and I got the best mango shake in my life :) it was really huge but I gulped up every single bit of it. My friend ordered the peanut chocolate shake and it was great as well!

Singapore, Singapore
“Good fruitshakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I only came here for the fruitshakes which Jonah's is more famous for, and I wasn't disappointed. Unfortunately when I was in Boracay there was a typhoon warning, so the barricades were up and all, but it didn't really affect business.

The interior is so colorful and cheerful, and the staff were fairly efficient and friendly. The fruitshakes we had were of course very nice, except sometimes some of it may tend to be a little too sweet -- for e.g. the papaya-pineapple milkshake I tried the first time.

I had a look at the food menu, which I think looks quite normal and maybe even a bit boring. So in the nutshell, I'd say go to Jonah's for the fruitshakes. It's a must-do while you're on White Beach! But food-wise, I don't suppose it's a pity if you had to miss it.