“the famous fruit shake!”

Jonah's Fruit Shake & Snack Bar
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Boracay
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 6, 2014

we tried it before we leave boracay, i think it's a must to try this famous shake in boracay:) we tried mango banana and banana rhum shake.. i liked the banana rhum better! :) will try their other shakes next time :)

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The shakes here were yum but we made the mistake of eating lunch here too, the food was way too salty and tasted terrible. Was also super busy therefore loud and with no air conditioning it made the whole experience really unpleasant. My advise, drop in for a takeaway shake to enjoy on the beach.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

i don't know why but i love this shake. i always go here whenever i go to bora. :) love their shakes with alcohol. pineapple rum try it.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I've never had anything here other than their shakes so I have nothing to say about the food. But the shakes... so yummy!! My favourite is their Avocado Shake.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My sister and I got curious because of the reviews but I didn't find anything special in the shakes they offer.It was a bit overpriced if i may say so.