“Great Fruitshakes!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jonah's Fruit Shake & Snack Bar

Jonah's Fruit Shake & Snack Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in Boracay
Cuisines: Filipino, Fast Food, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Valenzuela, Philippines
“Great Fruitshakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Whenever I'm at Boracay I always go for Jonah's because they got great Fruitshakes in here! I always go for their Avocado with Milk or Mango Avocado! It was awesome! Also their food is great. We've tried their Pancit Canton and it was good!

• Visited July 2013

• Thai first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Not worth the walk”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Jonah's actually isn't that far from the cluster of guesthouses around Station 1. Still, there are closer options for surly service and bland shakes. Fairly disappointing.

Visited August 2013
hoboken
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Having been "deprived" of Bora for about 15 years since moving to the States, I asked my friends about recommends of what to do/what not to miss in Bora. This came in Top 5! I took my in-laws and out of town friends there... and we all loved every single shake! In fact, my brother in-law had to get one last shake 10 minutes before we were to leave for the airport! Yummy!!!

Visited January 2013
Taguig
“Avoid if your lodging is far; consider others even if near”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

We visited the place because of the hype. It was a long walk from station 2, but some of our friends insisted we go and try their bestsellers. I've read about Jonah's from reviews on TripAdvisor, so my expectations were a little high. I mean, a lot of people were recommending the place so it must be good.

I was severely underwhelmed with their shake. I bought one of their bestsellers, the banana choco peanut shake. It is what it is, a banana+choco shake with bits of peanuts. The taste was decent, but for a small drink that costs P120, you can't help but expect more!

If they reduce the price, and/or make their presentation better (btw, it's served in a water bottle with a hole on top for the straw), then maybe it can be more acceptable. But status quo, it's not worth the long walk, and people should really stop raving about it.

Visited January 2013
Manila, Philippines
“Refreshingly good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Their shakes are the best. I love their fresh fruit shakes. Gives you a cool feeling after walking around the island. Must try their banana choco peanut shake.

Visited November 2012