“Yummmmmy fruit shakes”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Boracay
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Always packed but that's because they have the yummiest fruit shakes.
Can't go wrong with their mango shakes.

Food is also cheap there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,787)

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Visiting Jona's fruit shakes was just an utterly "ohmygod how do they make such crazily addictive and delicious shakes" kinda experience!!! Weird as it sounds, the banana peanut chocolate shake was the most awesome ice blended shake I have ever tasted in my entire life, totally thrashes starbucks frappucinos and every other milk shake in the world! I also tried the mango melon shake, never tasted anything like it before, just AWESOME!!!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I will let you judge for yourself what the problem is with this place. My Filipina friend and I went here to try their shakes, since that is what they are so well known for, and we ordered some food to go with it. The place was pretty packed, but I was the only westerner there. We got our food fairly quickly but the shakes never arrived. There were other people who came and went, and 3 different groups of people with 5 or 6 people each, who had no problem getting their drinks. But for some reason, even after waiting 30 minutes, ours never arrived.

My friend finally called the waitress over and told her we wanted our bill, that we were leaving, and that we wanted the shakes removed from the bill since we never received them. Just before the waitress returned with the bill, the original waitress came and put a shake on our table. It wasn't even one of the flavors we had ordered. When we were waiting for the waitress to return with our change, the original waitress returned again with another shake, which is one of the shakes we had ordered more than 40 minutes earlier. By this time we were so fed up with the treatment and service we refused to touch either shake. As soon as the waitress returned with our change we got up and left. We never went back there for the remainder of our stay there, and if I ever return to Boracay, I will avoid this place like the plague.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Really yummy fruitshakes but seemingly a bit overpriced for the size. Plus the place is too noisy and busy for chilling out. Make your shake to-go and you will do just fine.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This shake bar can be found at a few spots. We were very lucky that one was just next to our hotel. The shakes are really good and come in a convenient bottle that you can tote around with you. They also serve some good food!