“Okay”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Boracay
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This legendary place is often recommended as a "must-try" for Boracay visitors and try we did. Frankly speaking, there was really nothing extra special about their shakes. The prices were above average but the shakes were really just average. I guess drinking fruit shakes under the Boracay is the only real thing that makes this entire experience a must-try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,787)

Reviewed November 3, 2012

quality hasn't changed even after several years. just a bit disappointed their melon shakes weren't available

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I ordered my favorite shake from Jonah's. choco banana peanut fruit shake. And it didn't disappoint, it's so good that you could really taste the peanuts. I also tried out their breakfast menu. I ordered their tuna omelette. And let me just say, they've got a HUGE serving. It's really good.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Their fruit shakes are the best and affordable. We tried ordering fries and tacos but due to dismay we just ordered one. I think it is too expensive for a single serving choice.

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

After trying several milkshakes from different joints in the island - from the compact carts on the street to the more upscale, snobby hotels - this by far was the best!

We got our shake fix from their Station 1 beachfront "branch" (there was another one right next door to our hotel on the main road) which were always mango milk and banana peanut vanilla. Pricier than the others but it's worth every drop!

Their shakes are smooth and creamy - and you could really taste the ingredients used. Not like the others where it's just a bland, milky slush of what seems to be some sort of some fruit.

I did notice though that you get more bang for your buck if you "dine in". The glasses seem bigger than their to-go bottles.