“The best cakes!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“The best cakes!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Never leave without trying their TORTA DEL SOL. It's definitely to die for! Super yummy! a piece of heaven on earth. not too sweet. Super delectable! Too bad it melts easily. So wanted to bring a whole cake back home.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
Hong Kong
“Lovely cheesecake and nice coffee. BUT dont accuse me of theft”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have been here on two occassions. 1st time all great, yummy cheesecake and great espresso. 2nd visit started out well. Ordered food and coffes and soft drinks. Kicked back and enjoyed the meal. We paid and settled our account as we always do. However we were chased along the beach by a horrible lady from the cafe who accused my girlfriend in Tagalog of running off without paying. She spoke English, but decided to only accuse my girlfriend. All the people on the beach heard the accusations. We duly went back to cafe and the other (more intelligent) server told us we had paid. NEver ever! accuse my of theft I expressed my displeasure, but the staff didnt care and make no attempt to appologise. Next time I will call teh tourist police.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank BoracayShisha
“CHEESECAKE!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

This place has the best cheesecake I've had in the Philippines. I wish there was one in Manila. Then again, my waistline suffers enough without it. :)

Visited October 2013
“Coffee Coffee”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Good coffee and a nice place to hang out. I come here for a cafe by the beach experience every time Im in Bora. See you soon!

• Visited November 2012
Guangzhou, China
“better than others”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

as boracay is not the best place for coffee,cafe del sol offer better coffee than others, the ice coffee is very good .i took lemon cake ,i dont recommend it,
the place for coffee not dessert .

• Visited September 2013