“Third visit!”
Review of Aria Restaurant

Aria Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 307 Restaurants in Boracay
Good for: Families with children
Description: Welcome to Aria Restaurant, where traditional food meets a modern, stylish ambiance. Take a culinary journey through italy with a mouth-watering array of authentic dishes inspired by the beautiful mediterranean coast. Opened in 2003 on the sandy shores of Boracay, the Philippines' top beach destination, Aria quickly gained recognition amongst tourist and locals alike and became known for its delectable pastas, wood-fire oven baked pizzas, fresh salads, delicious main courses, seasonal recipes and its cozy setting. Offering everything from seafood to poultry as well as vegetable to meats, there is surely something in Aria's menu for everyone. Buon Appetito!
White Sulphur Springs
“Third visit!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

This is our third visit at this place and never a disappointment! Love the food here, busy place which is great and happy for them!

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Makati, Philippines
“yummy Salad in Bora”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

I've been to Bora several times, and I never forgot to visit Aria. I chose it because I am a pasta lover, as always they never failed my taste buds, but what what caught my attention is the Insalata di Cocomero, my first time to order that tasty salad, it has a salty-bitter-sweet taste, that I will always remember while eating at the beach front. It was for yummy and I felt relaxed, except for the sound coming from the nearby bar.

I'm so thankful trying that salad, I'll surely recommend it my friend who will visit this summer!

Visited April 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice pizza lunch”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Had a lovely capriciosa pizza lunch with artichokes just the way I like it. I thought it was yummy but my hubbie said it had way too much tomato salsa on it. Will have to go back and try a pasta dish as they looked yummy also.

Luzon, Philippines
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The view is very nice, right at the beach front. Food is great, i think they use quality ingredients as it taste very different than the pizza that you buy at a typical restaurant. I was informed that this was done in an wood fire oven. You feel the difference. The chicken was good for 3 people so we had enough to share for the 3 of us, pasta and chicken and potatoes that came with the chicken.
Staff were friendly and helpful. The place was a little cramp, i guess due to

Manila, Philippines
“Expensive Italian food”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

A few years ago I would rate this restaurant as one of the best in Boracay, unfortunately now its just one of the more expensive ones, i have no problem spending money for good food but if they serve over cooked dry chicken breast for P400++, tasteless pasta dishes for another P400.00, P500.00 pizza that is ordinary, for that amount of money there is a popular pizza joint in station 2 that can give you several pizzas, several pieces of chicken, a plateful of pasta, and a pitcher or 2 of beer.