All reviewsminute walkwhite beachprivate balconynice clean roomsenjoyed our stayairport transferstandard roombeach towelsfew stepsstationfridge
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I have to say, we booked this wanting a cheap deal and not being especially fussy but... the photos are definitely not representative. We were given a room with a tiny window and very outdated decor. On the plus side, the room is clean and round the corner from the beach but I wish we'd spent a little more or chosen one that was more reflective. Also we asked about trips - normally you trust your hotel - but they sent us off with a v shonky snorkelling tour which charged us extra for each island we visited, extra for snorkelling kit and came back 2 hours earlier than advertised. As a result it lowered my respect for the hotel.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aheytravel
Brian Albert V, Asst. Manager at Island Jewel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear Aheytravel,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay, however, we are confident that the photos published on the website are exactly the same as what you can find when you check in. It would be easy to justify this when you were able to took some photos for us to compare.

Regarding the activities, our hotel doesn't own or in-partnership with a tours activity and we don't offer tour packages, so what we can do is just assist our guests in booking their desired activities and/or giving options and recommendations and it's up to the guests if they will book or not, what happens beyond that is of guests responsibilities.
Your underrated experience with island hopping that ended 2 hours earlier was out of the hotel's control. The sea and weather conditions during that time might not given your boat permission to visit other islands that was supposed to be included in the package and we assumed that the situation has been explained to you by the boat captain and the least we can expect from you is to understand.

Thank you for considering to stay with us and we hope that despite of these shortcomings, you still had great memories of Boracay with you.

Best regards,
Brian Albert V.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

The place was perfect. It was secluded but close to White beach (about a minute walk away), with a small garden and great facilities. I paid for a standard room but was bumped to a superior one. The room was spacious and the view of the garden in the balcony made the place feel cozy and relaxing. The staff were super kind and helpful too. They arranged for an airport transfer and the island hopping tour. Considering I booked the place last minute, I did not expect this level of service from the staff. Kudos to them!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Juliet S
Brian Albert V, Asst Manager at Island Jewel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Hello Ms. Juliet S,

It was a pleasure having you here at our humble inn!
Thank you for your kind words and wonderful feedback. We are glad that you have enjoyed your vacation even just for a couple of days and we will be thrilled to welcome you again next time!

Best regards,
Brian Albert V.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We stayed just recently at the Island Jewel Inn for four days. The location does not offer availabilities of nearby restaurants. I am rating this as "poor" because of their poor wifi connection that logs you out every 20 minutes or so. No variations in breakfast, we cannot order anything else.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank evelyn mae r
Brian Albert V, Asst Manager at Island Jewel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Ms. Evelyn Mae,

Thank you for staying with us.
Our location is just barely 50 meters away from the beach and that will cost you
a little over a minute to walk. Loads of restaurants can be found on the beach so that means it is quite impossible that our location doesn't have access to nearby restaurants, bars and shops.

We believe we have given you an utmost service that we can provide during your stay but unfortunately there are things that we cannot perfectly control just like the wifi connection which is being given for free. There might be lots of guests using the wifi during that time that's why the connection was relatively slow. We apologise on this inconvenience during your stay and we hope we can make it up to you next time.

Regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2017

It was my first time to go to Boracay and it was for business. Glad I chose Island Jewel Inn as my home for 26 days; stayed from May 8 until June 2 of this year.

I didn’t have a hard time searching the hotel the moment I stepped on the island for it is known.

I was welcomed by Bryan. He assisted me with all my belongings. As I entered my room which they categorized as superior and private, I was extremely surprised! It was exactly how it looks like in pictures. What I like most about the room is its space and cleanliness. The bed is huge. There are lots of cabinets to place all stuff. Tables and chairs are set up. There are bedside lamps. Lighting is all good. The television has cable signal. The kitchen is fully equipped with gas, stove, utensils, kettle, etc. Fridge and microwave oven are also available. The most important to me is the bathroom. It is spacious, clean and the shower has heater. Such a life saver! The make-up room service is scheduled twice a week. The amenities are always replenished. Sometimes, I asked them to but most of the time they had the initiative to do so. How I love coming home to a clean space! By the way, the wifi connection is strong!

It’s not merely the place that caught my heart but the people most especially. The staff are so dear to me. They have the utmost hospitality. They didn’t make me feel like a guest but a family. They offered assistance when I needed it the most or even not. Thank you Ate Vane, Ate Jo and everyone! My stay wouldn’t be as wonderful as it has been without you! Till my next visit in the island!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business

Dear Ms. Charize Winsy,

It was our pleasure hosting you for almost a month! We have enjoyed having you here and we are looking forward to see you again.
Your compliments have been shared to everybody and we are grateful.

Cheers!

Asst Manager

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Stayed from May 13-15 for 15 adults and 3 kids. Also booked last September 2016 and still they never disappoint - friendly and helpful staff as always! They helped us feel comfortable. The place is just a few steps to the beach. Accessible to almost all you would need. The staff make sure that the rooms and place is super clean. Thinking of staying again this coming July on my birthday! This was the best treat for my staff and a great place to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and wife! THE BEST PLACE TO BE IN BORACAY. You don't need a fancy place because most of the time you will be out for water activities and Island Jewell Inn in Station 3 is the right place for everyone.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Brian Albert V, Asst Manager at Island Jewel Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Hello Sir Eric,
Thank you so much!! Our team is so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at the Island Jewel. I am sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. And also, we are thankful for finding us once again and never letting us go. Best wishes for your upcoming birthday. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards,