“Was looking forward to eating here but nothing amazing”

Fridays Boracay Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 322 Restaurants in Boracay
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Fridays well known and respected restaurant offers unparalleled food & beverage service and innovative cuisines made from the finest ingredients of the Philippine islands and the Asia Pacific region. Our mouth watering presentations are generous and deliver memorable flavours, style, quality, and texture - all served overlooking our world famous white sand beach and the sparkling blue ocean waters.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had the passionfruit tuna. It was ok but so overpriced considering what you can get for dinner in station 2. I really wanted to stay at Fridays but it was out of our price range so I was looking forward to the dinner but wasn't wowed. Staff were lovely though.

2  Thank Cath_777

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went to Friday's on a Friday. The buffet was absolutely incredible. Fresh seafood was spectacular, and the pork ribs were out of this world. Live entertainment, Tinikling dancers and fire-dancers too. An absolute gem of a find.

2  Thank DonPackett
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I know it's Boracay but waiting 1 hour or more for our food is hardly worth it when their prices are so high.

1  Thank Rune O
Reviewed January 3, 2013

My boyfriend wanted to check out Friday's since his last visit was nearly 12 years ago. Lovely atmosphere as the restaurant was right on the beach. They played love songs from the 90's (Madonna, Savage Garden, Brian Adams) which really set a romantic mood. I ordered the cookies and cream shake but it tasted "off", more like peanut butter. The spring rolls were really oily. I ordered the red Thai curry and was so disappointed to find that it turned out to be somewhat diluted, salty and not spicy at all. The chicken adobo was a 5 out of 10.

2  Thank FayHokulani
Reviewed January 2, 2013

To start with, I should mention that my g/f and I are Australian tourists, so could be somewhat biased against the quality of the food on offer at the Friday's buffet.

-There is a limited range of seafood, and what there was on offer was of average quality
-Plenty of meat in the buffet, so if you're a carnivore, you will be happy
-It's not what I would consider good value for money given the range of dining options in Boracay ($2000 php p.p. which was around USD$40). This is very exp. by Boracay standards
-They had some fire dancers for some post-dinner entertainment, which was fun
-You can easily give this a miss on your trip, there are heaps of other buffets to choose from

2  Thank borisbeckerSydney