Kikko's Boracay Beach Resort
Hotel Metro(Kalibo)
$24
$23
TripAdvisor
HangOut Beach Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
$14
  • Restaurant
$7
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)
$29
$21
$29
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 25, 2010

So the hotel isn't right on the beach. It was only a 3min walk down the road, turn left and you are on the beach. The hotel staff was excellent and I felt very confortable there. The free breakfast was excellent. Highly recommended and definately will stay there when I return to Boracay.

• Stayed: February 2010
2  Thank tobascocat
Reviewed March 13, 2010

I recently stayed at Kikkos in the first week of March 2010 for my honeymoon and from the moment we arrived we recieved such a warm welcome from the staff and great service. The Rooms were lovely and clean and a great size and the pool was great .
I could not give higher praise for our time there ,my family were also present from England and also loved it there. I will definetely revisit. Paradise found !!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank paulnicholasEngland
Reviewed February 14, 2010

I went here with some relatives a couple weeks ago. We were lucky enough to take advantage of their 2010 promo for discounted room rates (which I believe is continuing for the rest of the year, so I would ask about this when reserving a room).

We were amazed the moment we arrived, since it isn't a well known hotel... We didn't know what to expect. But it was beatiful,very clean... And the staff was so cordial n helpful. Also, our room was very nice and the back door led to a balcony which had access to the hotel's georgous pool area. A big plus for us!

As others have commented prior... It is a short walk to the white sand beach, but that did not bother us at all... N their personal shuttle service was always available if we wanted to go to dmall.

All in all, it was a great stay and we'll definitely stay here in the future!!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Smith_980
Reviewed January 22, 2010

The total experience exceeded our expectations. From the time we checked in till we left the place, we had a grand time.

The room was cozy, clean and well maintained. The bathroom was spacious. They cleaned the room and changed the towels daily.

Located at station 1, Kikkos is not a beachfront resort. Its a minute or two away from white beach and approximately 30 minute-walk away from station 2. The fronting beach is a haven for photographers who are into boats and sunsets and rock walls and greens as subjects.

If you decide not to hit the beach for some reason, there is a pool within the resort where you can take a dip. You can also take advantage of their shuttle to get to d mall if your feet are to tired to feel the powdery sands of the beach.

The people of Kikkos are the best assets they have. They are friendly, accomodating, courteous and polite. You can always get your moneys worth with the amenities, but you always come back because of the people.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank the_skinny_guy
Reviewed January 11, 2010

The first time I went to Boracay with a couple friends, we decided that being beach front was the most important thing... and boy were we wrong. The hotel that we first stayed at was very dingy, and didn't have an air conditioner.

So, this time when I went back to Boracay, I did my research and asked around for a great hotel. Thankfully, Kikko's was wonderful! It wasn't beach front, but is located in station 1 and only a short walk to the beach. And another favorite part was the beautiful rooms!! So clean, so immaculate, very up to my high standards!! and had a modern air conditioner... and cable tv! I would ask for a room with a backdoor/balcony area that leads to the gorgeous swimming pool, we spent a lot of time there laying out. It's like your own mini paradise.

They also have a very convenient restaurant within the hotel. that serves pretty yummy food.

The staff was very accomodating. whenever we needed to go to D'Mall, they had a shuttle service on hand. So friendly and welcoming!!

Definitely would recommend this hotel, and hopefully will be back very soon!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends