Run by a japanese family this hotel is trustworthy and nice. Building itself not spectacular and there are nice new hotels around. But location is great at a very beautiful and quite part of White Beach.
We had the junior suite with an amazing and nearly beautiful view on the ocean. Room is nice and clean. Staff is friendly and efficient.
We can recommend the attached Yasuragi Spa.
If you want to go diving, there are plenty operators around, but don't use the one next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa is situated at the Southern end of Boracay Island, Malay aklan. Ideal for those who love to enjoy the privacy of the Island and yet have the easy access to the Island's famous night parties. Forget about the noisy way of life in the city, let Surfside Resort & Spa takes you to a peaceful and adventurous journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Boracay Resort And Spa
- Surfside Boracay Hotel Boracay