This was my third time on Boracay but my first at Surfside. We arranged pick up and boat ride from the airport on the main island and we were treated to a welcome drink and shell lay on arrival. The room was large and spacious with its own veranda. The shower and toilet was separate and although a little basic were all clean and modern. The room itself didn't have a view but this was not a problem as the beach and Nagisa Coffee shop was a 30 second walk away.
The coffee shop served food through out the day from 6am to 11pm and this is where breakfast was served. The food was good and there was a good mix of local, Japanese and European dishes. If you were staying at the hotel there was a 10% discount and it could be charge to the room.
The adjacent Yasuragi Spa offered a 50% to hotel guests and this meant an hour massage was 500 PH Pesco and was well worth a visit.
The hotel and coffee shop was quiet after a week in Manila and although D'Mall and the shops were a 20-30 minute walk away I feel this is a well positioned hotel with friendly and helpful staff.
Possibly the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa is situated at the Southern end of Boracay Island, Malay aklan. Ideal for those who love to enjoy the privacy of the Island and yet have the easy access to the Island's famous night parties. Forget about the noisy way of life in the city, let Surfside Resort & Spa takes you to a peaceful and adventurous journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Boracay Resort And Spa
- Surfside Boracay Hotel Boracay