We had the suite with balcony facing the beach right under the sign "surfside". It was amazing. Hotel is clean and nice, the Japanese restaurant serves pretty good food. Staffs are really friendly and helpful. Even though it's a big far from station 1 or dmall, but i prefer this quiet nice corner with less people on the beach. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa is situated at the Southern end of Boracay Island, Malay aklan. Ideal for those who love to enjoy the privacy of the Island and yet have the easy access to the Island's famous night parties. Forget about the noisy way of life in the city, let Surfside Resort & Spa takes you to a peaceful and adventurous journey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Surfside Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Boracay Resort And Spa
- Surfside Boracay Hotel Boracay