“Nice rooms but not in the beachfront”

Milflores de Boracay
Ranked #55 of 225 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here since I was with my college friends and this was their choice of accommodation. When I arrived, I was impressed that a nice garden welcomed me and the hotel seemed well-maintained. The room for the four of us was spacious enough and I also liked that it had a glass door. The room had wi-fi access, cable tv, hot shower, and all other things that most people need. This is not located at the beachfront though but it's just a short, easy walk from there. This is near the main road which gives you quick access to a spa and a bank right across the street and nearby restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Paola G

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Very good and helpful staff!!!!Best on Boracay!!!!Hotel is very comfortable, clean and with good breakfasts. One problem is that there is no windows only glass doors to the room, so at night you can sleep only with closed doors and switched on air conditioner but it works with noise, so sleeping there is a problem(((But anyway its really good hotel, value for money, located 3 min walk from D'mall and 1 min walk from the beach.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I would either rate this hotel a 2 or 4, depending on your priorities. If you are interested in a relatively cheap option and a good value, and don't mind being in the hub bub - then you probably would find this a fine option. The management is very good and helpful. The rooms were clean. Amenities were decent. (No safety box in the room, but water is provided, shampoo + conditioner, hairdryer, etc.) American style plugs were a plus for us.

HOWEVER, what we didn't get from reading the latest reviews is that the hotel is located in a pretty loud location. During my stay, I heard the motor bikes, car horns, roosters crowing, dogs barking, etc. The hotel is facing the street, and although it is not far at all from the beach, there is no view or evidence that you are on the beach.

We moved to another hotel on white beach that fit our needs perfectly. See our review for Artista.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed as a family of 5 in 2 rooms. The rooms are quite big (max of 4 people) and the amenities were okay. Would have been better if they had a ref in the room though. The rooms had a flat screen tv, a dvd player, books and CDs for guests use. Drinking water was available in the room though you would have to go down the reception area to have the pot refilled daily. I love the soap bars (1 peppermint & 1 shampoo bar) in the bathroom. These are not the typical hotel soaps, but are actually big sized ones. They can be bought from the hotel too. The beds were comfortable and always looked inviting, but hey, you're in Boracay, so the beach is top priority! Overall the rooms were clean, spacious, street noise was barely noticeable, & just a short walk to the beach.

Room Tip: We were given 2 rooms beside each other at the 3rd floor. I believe being at a higher floor helped l...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2012

its like a 5class accomodation for just a small fraction of a price for a 5 star hotel. if the room has a tub and its beach front it will be sooooo perfect. but you cant have it all as the saying goes. but still its worth all the money that i paid. book early especially during peak season since they are always fully booked.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sakura_shady
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

This is my 3rd stay in Milflores and as always, it's PERFECT!

As a matter of fact, i already booked it for my September trip. I was also trying to book for my November trip but they are already fully-booked. Too bad for me.

I just notice a few wear and tears from my room but the staff said that they will renovate rooms starting this July.

I would stay in Milflores over and over again! It is my home in Boracay.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank jcd17
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

I love love looooove this place! I fell in love with boracay island and i fell in love with milflores de boracay.. We stayed here for one week and it was well worth it!:) the most impt thing for me is customer service...and they really know how to serve their customers at milflores. I'd rather stay here than be in a beachfront hotel with bad service. I also like their free breakast and its value for the money. I also like their free peppermint soap.. And their restroom is very clean... There's no stench. They gave us clean towels everyday and they also have colorful beach towels for you to bring alongside the beach... Everything is great their bed is big and comfortable. The only downside i can think of is they only accept payments through metrobank deposit for your room reservation downpayment.. I hope they can give more payment options in the future..and also the aircon in our room makes a bit of noise when it is set on cool mode but it's no big deal. i also heard reviews about sound proofing/noise outside but for me it's not noisy at all..the room is really cozy, quiet and spacious even if there are numbers of tricycle/vehicles passing by outside.. I highly recommend Milflores de Boracay! Wonderful customer service. Thanks to the friendly, kind and helpful staff:) -Joy

• Stayed: June 2012