See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

This is my 3rd stay in Milflores and as always, it's PERFECT!

As a matter of fact, i already booked it for my September trip. I was also trying to book for my November trip but they are already fully-booked. Too bad for me.

I just notice a few wear and tears from my room but the staff said that they will renovate rooms starting this July.

I would stay in Milflores over and over again! It is my home in Boracay.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank jcd17
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

I love love looooove this place! I fell in love with boracay island and i fell in love with milflores de boracay.. We stayed here for one week and it was well worth it!:) the most impt thing for me is customer service...and they really know how to serve their customers at milflores. I'd rather stay here than be in a beachfront hotel with bad service. I also like their free breakast and its value for the money. I also like their free peppermint soap.. And their restroom is very clean... There's no stench. They gave us clean towels everyday and they also have colorful beach towels for you to bring alongside the beach... Everything is great their bed is big and comfortable. The only downside i can think of is they only accept payments through metrobank deposit for your room reservation downpayment.. I hope they can give more payment options in the future..and also the aircon in our room makes a bit of noise when it is set on cool mode but it's no big deal. i also heard reviews about sound proofing/noise outside but for me it's not noisy at all..the room is really cozy, quiet and spacious even if there are numbers of tricycle/vehicles passing by outside.. I highly recommend Milflores de Boracay! Wonderful customer service. Thanks to the friendly, kind and helpful staff:) -Joy

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Sweetsexythang
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Had the chance to stay here just this weekend. The place is impressive. Very well maintained. Rooms are big to accommodate 4 adults. Bathroom is clean, staff are friendly and helpful. The place is just about 2min walk to the beach. Definitely will stay here again on our next visit to boracay. Tripadvisor reviews are very helpful. Whereever i go, i would always check hotel reviews here and I will always end up getting what i want. Thanks to trip advisor!

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Beng1973
Reviewed April 21, 2012

i don't normally give reviews but because of our excellent stay...just have to give one... :) we stayed in Milflores from april 15-18 2012 and we were never disappointed in those days. the staff made our stay extra special. they were so accommodating and friendly...even their manager made an effort to have a conversation with us. It's not beachfront but its just a minute walk... It's facing the street so you might hear some noise but for us, its not a problem at all. It's in station 1 so perfect location, it's besides Astoria Hotel... I uploaded some pictures from our room (rm 204) so i'll let the pics speak for themselves... :) Ofcourse, you can't beat the room rates! for P 2,600/night or more or less US50 you get free breakfast for 2, free wifi in ur room, fresh beach towels, tv w/ dvd player, ample books, some dvds/cds (you can bring ur own dvds) organic soap and shampoo and priceless memories...thank you Milflores! will be back for sure...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank miketest
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Our family stayed at milflores and were shocked at the way the staff treat their guests. Twice there was an attempted burglary and when we reported it, we were told it was probably our child that was tampering with our locks and that they "trusted their staff"! Instead of investigating the matter, they told us they won't clean our rooms and that if we wanted our rooms cleaned, we would have to be there so that we would no longer accuse their staff. This obviously doesn't solve the problem at all. Whoever it was that tried to break into our suitcase, now thinks they can get away with it and will try again in the future! And when handling the situation, the staff were very rude to us about it! In the future, someone WILL lose something and it will be because they didn't fix the problem when it was brought to their attention. Milflores is not a safe place to stay and the quality of service it horrendous.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family