“Taking the travails out of travelling with a toddler.”

Milflores de Boracay
Ranked #48 of 217 Boracay B&B and Inns
Antipolo City, Philippines
“Taking the travails out of travelling with a toddler.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

Milflores is everything most of the reviewers here say it is. It is not a beachfront hotel, though. But it is great value for money. The rooms are excellently maintained and are very clean, and the beds are super comfy. The staff is great. They are very friendly, accommodating and helpful, but they have the best manager. He really made our stay memorable when he thoughtfully loaned our toddler Anton a flip-flop floater to use on the beach which our son enjoyed so much. Thoughtful, personal touches characterize the place and the service Milflores de Boracay offers and these make a guest's stay really special and memorable.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank May P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

It is a surprise to find a place so good and very very affordable; most especially if shared by 4 persons in a room. Not only that, they give superb services like fast refills of cold water in the room, towels on loan for the beach in lieu of lounges since they are not beachfront, and old books in the room to read that are very very informative. I also like their books for sale which teaches children, young (like me) and old, not to spend on sale items that are not needed. Their transfer provider Southwest Tour is very good as well, and on time.

Thanks to all the people in Milflores who helped make our trip very memorable, and all the infos you shared that made us saved money. My mom who could not stop raving great reviews of your hotel and the transfers.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms give you more privacy.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Aims168
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

The staff were friendly and accommodating. They were more than helpful in giving us a perfect and memorable vacation, especially Ate Peachy.

The room was very spacious and clean. There were books in the room which I really liked.

They provide clean beach towels which smells good.

It was not beachfront however, it was only a minute walk to the beach. The beach was just right around the corner. And it's near a convenience store. They also have free wi-fi in the lobby.

Breakfast tastes good and has a large serving.

I just fell in love with this place. We stayed here for 2 nights. Would definitely go back here for our next trip to Boracay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Romazelle
philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2011

I am now enjoying my holidays here in Boracay, and staying again in Milflores. This time around, I am with family and we booked 4 rooms out of the 9 rooms that Milflores has. Our stay here is from December 26 to 29. We have to check out on the 29th even though we booked our rooms last June (almost 6 months ago) because another group already booked even AHEAD OF US for the 29th onwards! I read here some negative reviews about booking issues. My word of advise: IF you seriously plan to check in here at Milflores, DO NOT dilly dally and pre pay your target dates at the AGREED price. The price will only be guaranteed when you confirm and send (at least) your downpayment. They only have 9 rooms, and at the prices they offer, they easily are booked. So if you are unable to get the room and the price that you want because it took you time to decide, then you can only blame yourself for losing out the best deal on the island. That's what I did when I was informed by the manager a day after I inquired about December 26-29 that someone else was also asking for rooms within those dates!

The place looks a little worn though since the last time I checked in, but not really much to be concerned about (some parts need some repainting, but not really that obvious). The beds are still the same, great queen size beds with comforters, the showers are still the oversized shower curtain types, and they still offer those very nice soap bars. They conveniently provided outside each room some monobloc chairs and a movable accessory where you can hang your wet clothes. (This wasn't available the last time I was here). Compared to the last time I reviewed Milflores, I noticed their service is now even better, but maybe because they have several years of experience up their sleeves. Service is great, from the guards, the breakfast at the multi purpose room (I don't know what else to call that room where you check in and check out, breakfast, TV room, coffee/tea room, and what else you want to do there).

The hotel staff can assist you with booking your recreational activities. We coursed our helmet diving, jetski, paraw, and flyfish with them. Its a good thing we did because out of the 10 people I paid for the helmet diving, only 7 went into the water. By the time we returned to the beach, the water sports beach station's staff was not around anymore. I informed the hotel staff about it and they called them up to get a refund (less a no show penalty though), which is better than than nothing. But the big thing here is that I didnt have to go back to the beach to look for them and plead my case. We didn't push through with our banana boat reservation because our arms were tired!

I heard from the manager that they have plans to start to fix up the rooms sometime mid next year. Imagine this: they easily gets filled up now, what more when they start fixing up? So much more y'all should stop thinking and confirm your reservations ASAP or else don't cry over spilled milk that you spilled yourself.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
8 Thank al22tecc
Namur, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2011

Boracay is awash with hotels and resorts, so it is not easy to make a good choice. We found this lovely place, less than 100m from a good spot on the White Beach. This fully answered to our needs: family with baby.
It is on the main street of the island so shops and services are within reach. Lovely flowers and lush vegetation abound in the small garden and the rooms and bathrooms are spacious. The free internet works fast and flawlessly, not always the case on this island. It is a bit noisy, but you don't go to Boracay for listening to silence.
Price for the room is 2300 PhP including a bf for two. Staff is very friendly and security excellent.
We appreciated the transfer from/to Caticlan airport to the hotel, smoothly organized by the same for 800PhP.
We did this cheaper on another visit but it was a real pain as it involves two vehicles and a boat and queuing for tickets and paying the harbour fee.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ground floor are quieter, otherwise they are all similar
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank raobert
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

Milflores has truly exceeded my expectations. It was clean, the beds were heavenly, the service was friendly and alert, the food was terrific and the location was unbeatable... Now all they need is a pool -- but who needs a pool when you have one of the best beaches in the world just a few steps away???? Oh, and for all you coffee lovers... STARBUCKS is basically located at the other side of the building. You can reach starbucks and yellowcab pizza before you can reach the beach is what im sayin. :)
It's quite unbelievable that I could say this for Milflores when I just spent a night at Shangrila Boracay before i checked in to Milflores (CHECK OUT MY REVIEW FOR THAT SOON). What's the difference?? VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. I paid for P2300 for a room that could fit 4 grown men and get all of this. The only drawback i could remember was that the WIFI was only available on the first floor. It could reach up to the third but only if we hang out outside.. But for P2300/night ---- Don't look anywhere else! The other places are highly OVERRATED. :)

Room Tip: Book in advance!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank thepickyflashpacker
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2011

From a very lousy and stressful stay at La Carmella, I was happy to leave and head to Milflores de Boracay. I bought a voucher from MetroDeal and was just glad that I decided only to avail an overnight stay at La Carmela. Booked with Mr. Edwund of Milflores for 3d/2n at Milflores for the duration of our vacation. Thanks to Edmund for quick responses and hassle-free settlement of payment.

What greeted us are friendly staff, from the guard to the assistants, I know that check-in time is 2pm, we just wanted to leave our bags so we can enjoy the beach first. I presented all the documents and payment receipts to the receptionist (Che), I just tried to ask if our room is available and if we can check-in early.. I wasnt expecting much because I very well know the time. But Che (receptionist) told me that we can already checked-in! I was sooo happy! The other staff are very courteous, always there to assist you.

We entered our room, and my hubby, my son and my self are very happy to see such huge room with very clean bathroom. True to its advertisement, what we saw in the net is exactly what we got! Oh well, contrary to the other hotels that rooms are much prettier in photos and when you see it, it was totally different. Another surprise is a veranda, to chitchat at night, have some coffee and drinks ;) They provide you a thermos of cold water (in lieu of the usually complimentary bottled water), with this you can have it refilled. We also like their plated breakfast - it's tasty and filling... i love the fresh ripe mangoes.. so sweet! Though, not beachfront but what the heck, it's only 2mins and you'll be in the beach! and oh, there's a free WiFi!

What we also like about Milflores is its proximity to almost everything that we wanted, places to drink and dine... Our neighbors are Jonah's Shake and Real Coffee's Famous Calamansi Muffins! Milflores is very near D'Mall where there is a wide selection of restaurants to choose from. The shoreline is way much better... much wider! Another thing, Milflores is fronting two banks RCBC and Metrobank so if you ran out of cash you can just go to the ATM, for your happy hours!

We highly recommend Milflores de Boracay! This 10-room Boutique Hotel has the best service, thanks to the friendly staff ;)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family