“Great value for your money”

Milflores de Boracay
Ranked #52 of 222 Boracay B&B and Inns
Quezon City, Philippines
“Great value for your money”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

From a very lousy and stressful stay at La Carmella, I was happy to leave and head to Milflores de Boracay. I bought a voucher from MetroDeal and was just glad that I decided only to avail an overnight stay at La Carmela. Booked with Mr. Edwund of Milflores for 3d/2n at Milflores for the duration of our vacation. Thanks to Edmund for quick responses and hassle-free settlement of payment.

What greeted us are friendly staff, from the guard to the assistants, I know that check-in time is 2pm, we just wanted to leave our bags so we can enjoy the beach first. I presented all the documents and payment receipts to the receptionist (Che), I just tried to ask if our room is available and if we can check-in early.. I wasnt expecting much because I very well know the time. But Che (receptionist) told me that we can already checked-in! I was sooo happy! The other staff are very courteous, always there to assist you.

We entered our room, and my hubby, my son and my self are very happy to see such huge room with very clean bathroom. True to its advertisement, what we saw in the net is exactly what we got! Oh well, contrary to the other hotels that rooms are much prettier in photos and when you see it, it was totally different. Another surprise is a veranda, to chitchat at night, have some coffee and drinks ;) They provide you a thermos of cold water (in lieu of the usually complimentary bottled water), with this you can have it refilled. We also like their plated breakfast - it's tasty and filling... i love the fresh ripe mangoes.. so sweet! Though, not beachfront but what the heck, it's only 2mins and you'll be in the beach! and oh, there's a free WiFi!

What we also like about Milflores is its proximity to almost everything that we wanted, places to drink and dine... Our neighbors are Jonah's Shake and Real Coffee's Famous Calamansi Muffins! Milflores is very near D'Mall where there is a wide selection of restaurants to choose from. The shoreline is way much better... much wider! Another thing, Milflores is fronting two banks RCBC and Metrobank so if you ran out of cash you can just go to the ATM, for your happy hours!

We highly recommend Milflores de Boracay! This 10-room Boutique Hotel has the best service, thanks to the friendly staff ;)

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank queenlamok

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Located in Station 1, where the sand is finer, it's easily accessible as it's right along the main road. There's no beach view but a 2 minute walk and voila, you're at the beach! Restaurants abound in this area but we really enjoyed the breakfasts they served :)

The Rooms. All rooms have airconditioning and 2 queen sized beds! How heavenly! The room is good for 4 people. Plenty of closet space and the T&B is huge! I personally loved their organic soaps :) There were 8 of us so we reserved 2 rooms. Each room comes with breakfast for 2pax only but we just paid the extra 150 pesos/pax so everyone can enjoy the yummy breakfasts! I loved their tapsilog :D

There is cable TV and wifi was available during our stay so we were pretty much in touch with the world :) It was a home away from home :)

The only downside during our stay was the weather! It rained and rained and the sun came out when we were leaving!!!

TIP when riding the tricycles: You only pay the normal 7 peso per person fare if you wait at the public waiting area. If you flag down the tricycle right outside any hotel doorstep or even at D'Mall, you will automatically be charged 50 pesos per person!

Room Tip: book early!
  • Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank marienlim
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Very satisfied with our stay. Great staff, very comfy beds, loved the location too! All my requests were properly arranged (laundry, mail, etc). 5-star quality service at very minimal cost. Very good value for money.

We will be back for sure!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank jcd17
Manila
Reviewed July 27, 2011

For a Peak Season this Hotel is truly a great value for your money! The room is really big for two persons. It has 2 queen size beds where 3 persons can fit in one bed. What I love about here is the CR! It's big and the shower is great. The location is also great because it is only a walking distance in Station 1, they are almost beside Astoria.

Customer Service is great. Even the guard is a customer service oriented. They provide beach towels and it is clean :)

For the food, they serve plated breakfast and my favorite is their corned beef meal :)

I will definitely recommend this hotel during Peak Season coz it's really affordable.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank The_ZWorld_Traveller
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 10, 2011

The great reviews say it all! I recently got married in Boracay and me, my husband and our guests stayed in Milflores from June 1-11. We were so tired and frustrated at our delayed flights, but as soon as we stepped into the hotel, we were greeted with genuine welcome and immediately we felt at home. The location was amazing, almost directly at the back of White Beach Station 1 (where the sand is best). The rooms were spacious, the beds comfortable and clean. The toilets and shower areas were modern and I absolutely loved the big sinks! The service was definitely one of a kind, it toppled the experience I've had with the other 5 star hotel in the area. With only a handful of rooms (I think 9 rooms in total), they give a very personal service. They helped us with our airport transfers even when it was short notice, first aid disasters, lend us beach towels for free, etc. Compared to the 5 star hotel we stayed at in Station 1 where our iPad and my purse were stolen, Milflores, I can say is a very secure hotel. None of us lost anything while we were there and we got on very well with the friendly staff and security guards.

Victor Ortega Salon is situated right in front of Milflores, which was heaven-sent! We love their 300pesos 1-hr full body massages esp after our banana boat-riding, atv adventures, swimming, partying and cliff diving! Not to mention de-stressing the day before the wedding!

We are already planning for our reunion next year and it wont be the same if we didn't go back to Milflores...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank LeahBeth_Diaz
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 31, 2011

Good location, just 5 minutes away from the beach. great value for money. they have huge rooms and toilet. staff are very friendly and helpful. will definitely return to this place. :) cheap massage also, just ask the front desk staff for an in-room massage

wifi in the room would be a nice touch, though

Room Tip: just as
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Pao_Tan
Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam
Reviewed January 25, 2011

It’s me and my sister's first time in Boracay. Since its our first, I made sure that everything is arranged well - that includes getting a good hotel.

I found Milflores de Boracay here in TripAdvisor. The booking is hassle-free, you can make sure that you can get a quick and sensible reply from Edmund Li, the manager. Their rates are very affordable compared to others and believe me I've looked. They also provide transfer service in a very reasonable price.

The rooms are huge! At 30sqm, we have plenty of space. There are two queen size beds, 4 pillows each, a heavenly duvet plus a flat sheet! A/C is cold and silent. Books and DVDs are also provided. Mind you, these are not just ordinary books and DVDs these are intellectual stuff. You can tell that the owner wants to share his passion for good read and movies. The windows/door have a heavy drapes to secure privacy, but you can also open it to let plenty of sun in.

The washroom is no exemption. It’s clean and large enough. There are hot and cold shower, although the water doesn't heat as much but I am the type who likes is scalding. Instead of the usual, Milflores provide regular sized organic soap and shampoo on such pretty boxes! Small touches that makes this hotel extra special. (Although they only change it every 3 days, so I wasn't able to bring some home boohoo).

Rooms are cleaned on a regular basis. New towels are provided everyday. You can also request towels for the beach.

Since were both female on vacation, we need a bit of security. The hotel is gated and it has a security guard available most of the time.

They also have a good contact for the activities available on the island and you can haggle! Their price is just the same as those annoying salespeople lurking everywhere on the beach.

The hotel's location is not beachfront, but it’s only a good minute walk using an alley to the beach. And this alley is a safest and cleanest for me (I've looked around). No place for lurkers/standbys, no stench and rubbish but it could use a good lighting at night.

Breakfast is also great and complete. You can choose either Filipino or western breakfast.

The staff are excellent and professionals. Always have a smile on their face and very attentive. Thanks Ates and Kuyas for a wonderful experience :D

I would definitely recommend this place. Out of all the small to mid-range hotel in Boracay this is the one that stands out the most – pricing, room, location (in between station 1 & 2) and staff quality!

• Stayed January 2011