Bohol is my favorite getaway destination in the Philippines. After almost three years of staying in the US, I invited my husband to visit the islands. He is an adventurous diver so I knew he'd love Bohol. We jumped into three different resorts in Panglao within 16 days. We found Dive Thru last and it easily became our favorite. We booked a loft-style family room.
Dive Thru Scuba resort has:
- the best sapphire martini
- luxuriously comfortable chaise longues
- an inviting swimming pool with the perfect temperature
- a tastefully designed restaurant (I do admire the architecture)
- very knowledgeable and perceptive dive masters, according to my husband
You will also easily see an extremely dramatic display of clouds any moment of the day and the view of the sunset from the resort is truly spectacular. I enjoyed taking tons of pictures while relaxing.
I was surprised that most of the staff were service-oriented. My curiosity ended when I met Carol, the friendly owner of Dive Thru. I noticed that she's kinda nontraditional so she must have trained her team competently.
Although Dive Thru needs to enhance its culinary offering and room unit aesthetics, my husband and I still consider it our number one choice when staying in Panglao. We were still at the airport in Cebu when my husband started planning our next vacation in the Philippines. He has only been to Bohol once and he wants to return right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol is your escape destination to the pristine white sandy shores of Bohol. It consists of Modern Asian inspired structures that are set on the rocky coast of Panglao Island. With 11 comfortable bedroom units, all of which boasts of a poolside view and merely a few steps away from the beach, we offer facilities such as: contemporary dive shop, 2-13 ft swimming pool, relaxing spa area, souvenir shop, conference room and a restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol Hotel Bohol Island
- Dive Thru Scuba Resort - Bohol Bohol Province, Philippines