“Informative, fun & short tour”

Bohol Habitat Conservation Center
More attraction details
Owner description: At Habitat Bohol you will find a free guided tour around an open natural butterfly garden where over 160 species of Bohol butterflies have been recorded flying free. The tour also includes a display area and small enclosure for a close encounter with the local butterflies. Entrance fee for adults is 40pesos and kids 10pesos.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Informative, fun & short tour”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

The guides are trained enough to provide you information on the evolution of the butterflies. The place is not that big, but okay for a short tour.
Butterflies inside the sanctuary are so gorgeous and our guide taught us how to get the butterfly crawl on your fingers then placed it on my hair.
Last part is to take your picture behind those butterfly wall so it would looked like you have wings!

Visited March 2013

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Butterflies”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I didn't really want to come here but it ended up being one of the highlights of my tour. I had the most helpful and informative guide, I learned more about butterflies in 20 minutes then I ever have in my life and it was very interesting. I sooo wish I remembered the guides name, I just know our tour operater called him the justin beiber of butterfly conversation center.

1 Thank Gypsy_Soul432
Darwin, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Lunch with the butterflies”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

The butterfly sanctuary is not very big, but it is enjoyable and the guide was a laugh.

We had lunch in the restaurant which was tasty and reasonably priced, plus the setting was lovely. Order lunch first, then go on the tour and eat when you are finished.

A really good alternative lunch stop on a countryside tour.

2 Thank ShazDwn
New Delhi, India
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 101 helpful votes
“pretty butterflies with witty guide”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

well i have been to a big butterfly park in sentosa,singapore. but this one in bohol is really enjoyable!! they show you life cycles and different types of butterflies including the mutant ones. but the most enjoyable part are the jokes that the guide cracks during explanation!! guide also takes interesting picture of you!!

1 Thank doctraveller11
Kaohsiung, Kao-hsiung, Taiwan
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Best part of the Bohol day trip”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We visited the Butterfly Conservation Center on our day trip around the island of Bohol. We were blown away by the fun and informative tour. It was also a beautiful place to walk around for half an hour. It was definitely our favorite stop on the tour and I recommend it to everyone. Next time we are in Bohol, we plan to go back for the night safari.

2 Thank smorlock