Brought my mom to Bohol for a short holiday and stay at Hayahay! Glad we were in the middle of where the fun is. Music every night, BBQ food and fire dancers. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. We booked the countryside tour with the resort and it was amazing too!
They've got special packages for room and dives, do ask!
I love how each room has a rack outside to dry off all your stuff after a day out in the sea!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hayahay Resort is a tropical paradise nestled on the shores of Alona Beach in Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines. It has been a preferred accommodation of leisure seekers and diving enthusiasts because of its scenic location and proximity to famous diving spots in Panglao, Balicasag, Pamilacan, and Cabilao islands. Other water adventures include snorkeling and dolphin watching. This Panglao Island beach resort has modest facilities but extends great comfort to its staying guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Hayahay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hayahay Hotel Bohol Island
- Hayahay Resort Bohol Province, Philippines